Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Golden Frogs are placed in several locations throughout the sea in Phantom Hourglass. There are six in total, and finding all of them will make sea travel much faster. They jump in front of the ship, and Link can fire the Cannon at them. If the shot hits, the Frog will, providing Link is carrying the Cyclone Slate, show hoist a sign with a symbol. This symbol can then be drawn onto the Cyclone Slate and Link will then be warped via cyclone to the location the symbol was learned. To gain this ability, one must find Golden Chief Cylos on the Uncharted Island.
Golden Frog Locations
- Northwestern Sea has one Golden Frog between Bannan Island and Isle of Gust.
- Northeastern Sea has one Golden Frog southwards of the Isle of the Dead.
- Southwestern Sea has one Golden Frog south of Mercay Island and another north of Molida Island.
- Southeastern Sea has one Golden Frog north of Dee Ess Island and another northwest of Isle of Frost.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||金のカエル (Kin no Kaeru)|
- The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass — Prima Official Game Guide (Prima Games) pg. 54
- The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass — Prima Official Game Guide (Prima Games) pg. 13