Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Golden Chief Cylos
|Golden Chief Cylos|
|Era||Era of the Great Voyage|
Cylos is the leader of the Golden Frogs and lives on the Uncharted Island. When Link meets him, Cylos happily grants him the Cyclone Slate in order to make his travels through the sea much easier and faster.
Cylos has the appearance of a huge odd-colored frog and seems to posses wind-related powers. Through his minions, he stays up to date what is going on in the world. He and Oshus have been long time friends, which is partially why Cylos is very eager to help Link, also a friend of Oshus, on his quest.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||金の親分 ラシン (Kin no Oyabun Rashin)|
|FrenchCA||Chef Doré Rasheen||Golden Chief Rasheen|
|German||Goldener Boss Raschien||Golden Boss Raschien|
|Italian||Re Gorgo, Maestà Dorata||King Maelstrom, Golden Majesty|
|SpanishLA||Rasheen, el Patrón Dorado||Rasheen, the Golden Chief|
- "Well, by my golden gizzard! A slow-toe child! Whatever brings you here, slow-toe? You stand in the presence of Golden Chief Cylos! I'm so fantastic that I'm the only frog hereabouts who leaps by cyclone! Slick, eh?" — Cylos (Phantom Hourglass)
- "Ooof! Nice shot, buddy! The big frog spread the word about you! So, want to know what to draw on the Cyclone Slate to fly right here? Here goes! Pay attention!" — Golden Frog (Phantom Hourglass)
- "Our deepest thanks, your golden majesty!" — Ciela (Phantom Hourglass)
- "Have you heard about the chief of the frogs?" — Man on Mercay Island (Phantom Hourglass)
- "You're likely to encounter many golden frogs swimming in the sea. But one of them reigns supreme. A giant, golden frog that rides on the wind! I do believe that he's been spotted around here. Oh, the sea holds such mysteries! That's what makes it so alluring..." — Man on Mercay Island (Phantom Hourglass)
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books), pg. 282 (PH)
- "How can I just sit back and do nothing for you, friends of Oshus? The sea is vast, and that will help you bridge the distances!" — Cylos (Phantom Hourglass)
- "I can't just sit here on my flippers and do nothing for the Ocean King's allies! The sea is vast, and that will help you bridge the distances!" — Cylos (Phantom Hourglass)
- "Ghost Ship, you say? I've heard of that dreary vessel from my gilt minions... Do you have any notions as to where the Ghost Ship might be?" — Cylos (Phantom Hourglass)
- "Bellum, you say? I've heard of that dreadful creature from my gilt minions... I heard that Bellum has the power to siphon the energy from living things. Oh, it will be a horrible ordeal, felling a creature like that..." — Cylos (Phantom Hourglass)
- "Slow-toe!! Is that not the Phantom Hourglass that you carry?! It certainly means, most certainly and undoubtedly, that you know old Oshus. We go way back, that old codger and me! He watched out for me until I found safe harbor in this secret spot!" — Cylos (Phantom Hourglass)
- "Slow-toe!! Is that not the Phantom Hourglass that you carry?! It certainly means, most certainly and undoubtedly, that you know old Oshus. We go way back, that old codger and me! He took good care of me, that's for certain!" — Cylos (Phantom Hourglass)