Link receiving Nayru's Pearl
|Use(s)||Reveal the Tower of Gods|
|Comparable Item(s)||Pendants of Virtue|
The sacred Pearls are used to open up a passage to the Tower of the Gods, which lies underwater in sunken Hyrule. Once collected, the Pearls are placed on the three statues resembling the Golden Goddesses located in each of the Triangle Islands found across the Great Sea to cause the temple to rise above the Sea. The Pearls were named after the Goddesses Din, Nayru, and Farore.
List of Goddess Pearls
Din's Pearl is the first of three Pearls that Link has to obtain. This Pearl is Komali's precious possession, as it was given to him by his deceased grandmother. Komali wanted to visit Valoo and get the scale needed to grow his wings; however, Valoo was acting up at the time, making Komali feel upset. Link, with aid from Medli, manages to defeat Gohma and calm Valoo down. Prince Komali feels that giving the Pearl to Link would give him courage, and thus decides to give it to Link. Later on, Link places the Pearl on Northern Triangle Island to make the Tower of the Gods rise from the Great Sea.
Farore's Pearl is the second of the Pearls that is obtained by Link in The Wind Waker, being kept by the Great Deku Tree in the Forest Haven. It is initially going to be given to Link after the Korok's annual ceremony, until Linder flies in, crying that Makar had fallen into the Forbidden Woods. After Link rescues Makar, the Great Deku Tree bestows Farore's Pearl upon the young hero. Link later on places the Pearl on Eastern Triangle Island to raise the Tower of the Gods out of the Great Sea.
Nayru's Pearl is the third and last of three Pearls that Link has to obtain in The Wind Waker. This Pearl is initially owned by Jabun of Greatfish Isle. However, when Link travels to the isle, he finds that it has been destroyed by Ganondorf. Fortunately, Jabun sensed him coming and fled to Outset Island. Link and the King of Red Lions travel to his cave after the stone door is broken down by Link using the Cannon and Bombs. Jabun, after some convincing from the King of Red Lions, then gives the Pearl to Link. Link then places the Pearl on Southern Triangle Island to raise the Tower of the Gods from beneath the Great Sea.
- The Spirit Gems in Phantom Hourglass appear very similar to the Goddess Pearls.
- Unused sprites of the Goddess Pearls can be found in the data of The Minish Cap.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Goddess Pearl||Din's Pearl||Farore's Pearl||Nayru's Pearl|
|FrenchEU||Perle de Din||Perle de Farore||Perle de Nayru|
|German||Deamont||Dins Deamont||Farores Deamont||Nayrus Deamont|
|Italian||Perla di Din||Perla di Farore||Perla di Nayru|
|SpanishEU||Orbe de Din||Orbe de Farore||Orbe de Nayru|
- "Wandering traveler who seeks the guidepost of the goddesses... Place the pearl you hold here." — Goddess Statue (The Wind Waker)
- "It's so pretty, isn't it? It's called Din's Pearl. My grandma gave it to me." — Prince Komali (The Wind Waker)
- "I'll tell you what: If you can find me someone who can get past all the obstacles on Dragon Roost to get to Valoo... THEN I'll listen to anything you say!" — Prince Komali (The Wind Waker)
- "It's strange... Holding this calms me down. I forget all the bad things." — Prince Komali (The Wind Waker)
- "Giving you the thing I value most will give me the courage I need to stand up to bad things!" — Prince Komali (The Wind Waker)
- "Makar...fell into the Forbidden Woods!" — Linder (The Wind Waker)
- "As it happens, you have come just in time for a ceremony that the Koroks hold but once every year. It is about to begin. I shall grant the pearl to you once their ceremony is complete." — Great Deku Tree (The Wind Waker)
- "You have done well, Link. I must thank you for your brave deeds. Here is that which I have promised you. Please accept it." — Great Deku Tree (The Wind Waker)
- "It is my hope that this pearl shall lead you to a fair destiny!" — Great Deku Tree (The Wind Waker)
- "A great water spirit named Jabun once lived here, but no sign of him remains..." — King of Red Lions (The Wind Waker)
- "But fear not! Jabun was able to flee this island before it was attacked. He is in a safer abode now." — Quil (The Wind Waker)
- "The one I have brought with me has no connection to the legendary one. And yet I sense great promise in the courage that this one possesses." — King of Red Lions (The Wind Waker)
- "I give to you the guidepost to the gods." — Jabun (The Wind Waker)