Cafe Bar Owner
Father (never named or seen)
Gillian works at Windfall's Cafe Bar. Her initial impression of Zunari, who runs the stall below her cafe, is that he is a braggart and she complains of being tired of constantly hearing about his incredible treasure. When she learns that he has gifted his treasure to a strange boy for no apparent reason, her opinion of him completely changes and she calls him a "great person."
|Gillian (Figurine from The Wind Waker)|
|Birthplace: Windfall Island|
Workplace: The Cafe Bar
Gillian manages the cafe in place of her now-ill father. It seems she once had a boyfriend, but that info is TOP-SECRET!
|Names in Other Regions|
- "Gillian manages the cafe in place of her now-ill father. It seems she once had a boyfriend, but that info is TOP SECRET!" — Gillian Figurine (The Wind Waker)
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 258 (TWW)
- "...Don't you know? The hooded guy who runs the little stall downstairs... I think his name is Zunari... Anyway, he's been hiding an incredible treasure down there. That's what he says, anyway. Something incredible. The fact is, he comes up here all the time just to brag about it. To be honest, I'm pretty tired of hearing about it, whatever it is." — Gillian (The Wind Waker)
- "Have you heard? About Zunari? You know, that big-hooded man who runs the stall just downstairs from here? Well, I hear he had an incredible treasure that he valued above all else in that safe of his, but that he went and gave it to some strange boy for no apparent reason! "My dear! I've gone and spread a little joy to a pitiable boy! Dear me!" ...That's what he said, with the most serious of looks on his face. It was a real eye-opener! I mean, what a great person! I've completely changed my opinion of him!" — Gillian (The Wind Waker)
- "I wonder how long it's been since the light in Windfall's lighthouse went dark... [...] I used to gaze at it with dear Gillian..." — Fishman (The Wind Waker)