In the next few weeks, your wiki will be migrated to a Fandom.com domain. Learn more here.
Makes Link a giant
Location and Uses
Happy Mask Salesman's Comment
In Majora's Mask, the Giant's Mask is obtained in the Stone Tower Temple after defeating an Eyegore. In Majora's Mask 3D, the Giant's Mask is obtained during the Temple's Boss battle, after defeating the blue Twinmold.
When Link wears the Mask, he becomes a giant. It can only be used in Twinmold's chamber at the Stone Tower Temple. It is not required to defeat the Boss but does make the fight without a doubt a lot easier. Wearing the Mask will drain Link's Magic Meter, and if depleted, he will return to normal size. In Majora's Mask 3D, the Mask also increases Link's muscle mass and allows him to attack with his bare hands, performing punches, uppercuts, and double-hand smashes. Once the red Twinmold has been knocked down by several of these attacks, Link will be able to squeeze the Boss's neck or swing it around by its tail before slamming it to the ground.
- By using cheats to wear the mask inside the Clock Tower, the Happy Mask Salesman will comment "That truly is a rare mask..."
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||巨人の仮面 (Kyojin no Kamen)||Same as English.|
|French||Masque du Géant||Same as English.|
|FrenchCA||Masque du géant (MM3D)||Giant's mask|
|German||Maske des Giganten||Same as English.|
|Italian||Maschera del gigante (MM3D)||Same as English.|
|Spanish||Máscara del Gigante||Same as English.|
|SpanishLA||Máscara del gigante (MM3D)||Giant's mask|
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 125 (MM)
- "A mask that contains gigantic power seems to be resting in the temple of the accursed land..." — Gossip Stone (Majora's Mask)
- "You got the Giant's Mask! Within this mask lies the might of a giant, but can you use its power anywhere?" — N/A (Majora's Mask)
- "That's the Giant's Mask, isn't it? That truly is a rare mask..." — Happy Mask Salesman (Majora's Mask)
|Masks in Majora's Mask|