While Nabooru is away at the Spirit Temple, she leaves the Gerudo Warrior in charge of the Gerudo's Fortress. After Link frees all the Carpenters, she appears to compliment him on accomplishing such a task and rewards him with the Gerudo Token. This allows Link to walk about freely in Gerudo's Fortress and access the Haunted Wasteland.
- Due to a glitch, the clothing and lipstick of the Gerudo Warrior changes to match the color of Link's Tunic and Gauntlets. The glitch was fixed in PAL versions from 1.1 onwards, the Collector's Edition version, and Ocarina of Time 3D.
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books), pg. 239 (OoT)
- "The exalted Nabooru, our leader, put me in charge of this fortress. Nabooru is the second-in-command to the great Ganondorf, King of the Gerudo Thieves. Her headquarters are in the Spirit Temple, which is at the end of the desert." — Gerudo Warrior (Ocarina of Time)
- "I've seen your fine work. To get past the guards here, you must have good thieving skills. I used to think that all men, besides the great Ganondorf, were useless...but now that I've seen you, I don't think so anymore!" — Gerudo Warrior (Ocarina of Time)
- "Say, you must want to become one of us, eh? All right, then! You're in from now on! Take this. With it, you will have free access to all areas of the fortress!" — Gerudo Warrior (Ocarina of Time)
- Kazooie, OoT: Gerudo color changing glitches, YouTube (Video), published January 19, 2011.