In the next few weeks, your wiki will be migrated to a Fandom.com domain. Learn more here.
|Gentari (Figurine from The Minish Cap)|
|The elder of the Forest Minish. He has|
lived among humans for a long time. He
knows where the four elements are. He
has a twin brother in Hyrule's library.
Gentari is the wise elder of Minish Village, who explains what Link must do to succeed in his quest: reforge the Picori Blade and infuse within it the Four Elements scattered and hidden across Hyrule.
When Link reaches Gentari's house, he will mark on Link's Map where the Four Elements are hidden. He guides Link towards the Earth Element by suggesting that he use the passageway through Festari's abbey to reach the Deepwood Shrine, where the first Element is hidden, and asks Link to report back to him after securing it.
After Link obtains the Earth Element, Gentari instructs him to seek out Melari on Mount Crenel to have the Picori Blade reforged, and opens the curtains in his room, revealing a passageway that leads to the southwestern portion of the Minish Woods.
The Minish Cap (Himekawa)
|Names in Other Regions|
|Italian||Archiardo||Compound of archi- (from the Greek ἀρχε-, first) and vegliardo (elder)|
- "Only two elements remain! They must be in the places marked on your map by the Minish Elder!" — Ezlo (The Minish Cap)
- The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap — The Official Nintendo Player's Guide (Nintendo Co., Ltd.) pg. 18
- "I'm sure the elder would tell you all about him if you asked." — Forest Picori (The Minish Cap)
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 270 (TMC)
- "The elder of the Forest Minish. He has lived among humans for a long time. He knows where the four elements are. He has a twin brother in Hyrule's library." — Figurine (The Minish Cap)
- "And you've come here now hoping to have the blade reforged? Hm... Well, if that's what you're after, you'll need four mystic elements." — Gentari (The Minish Cap)
- "Only by infusing the blade with these energies can a new blade be forged." — Gentari (The Minish Cap)
- "Here, give me your map. I can mark where these elements can be found." — Gentari (The Minish Cap)
- "The Earth Element can be found in the shrine to the north of Festari's abbey. Speak with Festari. He will show you the path to the shrine's entrance." — Gentari (The Minish Cap)
- "Return to me at once after you have found the Earth Element." — Gentari (The Minish Cap)
- "If your conviction holds strong, head to Mount Crenel. There, you will find a man named Melari. Among all the Minish, there is no one more able to repair your sword. If you ask him, I am certain he will reforge your broken Picori Blade." — Gentari (The Minish Cap)
- "Leave through this door here. It will take you out of the forest quickly." — Gentari (The Minish Cap)
- "You want to fuse Kinstones? Yes, please!" — Belari (The Minish Cap)