|Family||Librari (twin brother)|
Gentari is the wise elder of Minish Village in The Minish Cap, who reveals the main purpose of Link's quest: to reforge the Picori Blade with the four Elements scattered and hidden across the land of Hyrule.
When Link reaches Gentari's house, he will mark on Link's map where the Four Elements are hidden. He guides Link towards the Earth Element by suggesting that he use the passageway through Festari's abbey to reach the Deepwood Shrine, where the first element is hidden; he encourages Link to report back to him after securing it. When Link finds it, Gentari will open some curtains at the side of his room, which leads through a passageway through to the outskirts of Minish Woods. Later in the game, fusing Kinstones with Gentari gives Belari the inspiration for the Remote Bombs.
|Gentari (Figurine from The Minish Cap)|
||The elder of the Forest Minish. He has lived among humans for a long time. He knows where the four elements are. He has a twin brother in Hyrule's library.|
|Names in Other Regions|
|Italian||Archiardo||Compound of archi- (from the Greek ἀρχε-, first) and vegliardo (elder)|
- "I'm sure the elder would tell you all about him if you asked." — Minish (The Minish Cap)
- "The elder of the Forest Minish. He has lived among humans for a long time. He knows where the four elements are. He has a twin brother in Hyrule's library." — Festari Figurine (The Minish Cap)
- "And you've come here now hoping to have the blade reforged? Hm... Well, if that's what you're after, you'll need four mystic elements." — Gentari (The Minish Cap)
- "Only by infusing the blade with these energies can a new blade be forged." — Gentari (The Minish Cap)
- "Here, give me your map. I can mark where these elements can be found." — Gentari (The Minish Cap)
- "The Earth Element can be found in the shrine to the north of Festari's abbey. Speak with Festari. He will show you the path to the shrine's entrance." — Gentari (The Minish Cap)
- "Return to me at once after you have found the Earth Element." — Gentari (The Minish Cap)