Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
The Gear Shop is where Link can buy projectiles for his weapons, additional projectile containers, as well as shields. As Link's adventure continues, Rupin's inventory will grow and allow new items for purchase.
Should Link want to buy a projectile container or a shield while his Adventure Pouch is full, Rupin will not let him, instead asking him to leave items at the Item Check before trying again. Naturally, Rupin will also not let Link purchase additonal projectiles should Link not possess its weapon or is already carrying his limit on a particular projectile. Rupin may also advise Link to visit the Scrap Shop to upgrade the items he sells.
Wares and Pricing
Small Seed Satchel
Deku Seeds (10)
|Arrows (10)||20 Rupees|
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- Hyrule Historia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 27
- "Ahaa! I've got some new gear in stock to show you, friend. Available now, you can purchase an Iron Shield and a Small Seed Satchel. I hope they meet with your approval!" — Rupin (Skyward Sword). Rupin says this if Link doesn't visit the Gear Shop between obtaining the Slingshot and completing Skyview Temple.
- "It appears your pouch is full. May I suggest you stow some of your belongings at the Item Check?" — Rupin (Skyward Sword)
- "Ahhhh, it pains me to say this, but...I believe you are already carrying your limit for this item. Perhaps you could turn your attention to any of my other magnificent wares..." — Rupin (Skyward Sword)
- "You may also wish to take certain items you purchased here to the Scrap Shop to have them upgraded! For example, you can take one of my finely crafted shields and even further enhance its durability." — Rupin (Skyward Sword)