Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Gartan can be found traveling around on foot in the Gerudo Desert, selling his wares. He enjoys being a merchant because it gives him an excuse to talk to the Gerudo. Gartan can also be found at the Gerudo Canyon Stable, where he tells Link that he wishes more Gerudo ladies would come to the Stable. Gartan sometimes mutters about his determination to get into Gerudo Town and get close to the ladies. When Gartan notices Link listening, he tells Link that he was just muttering about "important business secrets." While Link speaks to Gartan at the Kara Kara Bazaar, Gartan is excited about making small talk with the Gerudo there. Gartan then says that it is just part of his job to make friends and asks Link if he wants some Apples.
If Link speaks to Gartan near Gerudo Town, he catches him muttering to himself that there must be a way into the Town. When Gartan notices that Link is listening, he is startled and nervously explains that he was just thinking out loud to nobody.
Wares and Pricing
|A common arrow. Its shaft was carved from the wood of a sturdy tree.||5 Rupees|
|A common fruit found on trees all around Hyrule. Eat it fresh, or cook it to increase its effect.||12 Rupees|
|Often found on the ground near trees. Squirrels adore this nut, so you may have competition while foraging. Add one to a meal for a nutty seasoning.||8 Rupees|
|A very energetic cricket. Cook it with monster parts to create a stamina-recovery elixir.||10 Rupees|
- "The emporium is open! Come one, come all! All the little bits and bobs you need to spice up your dishes!" — Gartan (Breath of the Wild)
- "Nothing like a line of work that lets you make small talk with Gerudo ladies." — Gartan (Breath of the Wild)
- "I wish more of those Gerudo ladies would come by this stable! I have so many apples for them...apples and love..." — Gartan (Breath of the Wild)
- "I hope we'll see more and more Gerudo ladies come visit this place..." — Gartan (Breath of the Wild)
- "I'll get into Gerudo Town and cozy up to those ladies if it's the last thing I do..." — Gartan (Breath of the Wild)
- "Hm? Oh, just sales stuff. I mutter so no one learns my important business secrets!" — Gartan (Breath of the Wild)
- "Kicking back in the Kara Kara Bazaar, making small talk with the lovely Gerudo... Good times, good times." — Gartan (Breath of the Wild)
- "Hey, don't get my wrong! It's all part of the job! You have to make friends to make money. Want some apples?" — Gartan (Breath of the Wild)
- "There must be some way in..." — Gartan (Breath of the Wild)
- "Oh! Don't mind me, ha ha! I wasn't talking to nobody about nothing!" — Gartan (Breath of the Wild)
- "Whoa! Just thinking out loud. Don't mind me." — Gartan (Breath of the Wild)