Gaile is a woman who works at the Foothill Stable. During the day, she is sweeping the outside of the Stable. At night, she can be found sitting in front of its Cooking Pot. When spoken to, she asks Link if he is planning on heading to Goron City. She becomes concerned when she sees that he is not dressed for the climate, and warns him that it gets so hot past the Region's second checkpoint that he will catch on fire. She decides that she likes Link enough to sell him Fireproof Elixirs that will protect him from the hot climate, and recommends that he buy at least three. Gaile will sell one Elixir for 60 Rupees, two for 110 Rupees, and three for 150 Rupees.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "If you're stopping by Foothill Stable, then you're probably headed to Goron City?" — Gaile (Breath of the Wild)
- "I thought so. Hold on... Buddy, are you really headed to Goron City dressed like that? [...] See...this is how tourists get a bad rep." — Gaile (Breath of the Wild)
- "That place is sheer cliff after sheer cliff, and it gets so hot past the second checkpoint that your body will catch fire." — Gaile (Breath of the Wild)
- "Normally I wouldn't stop a stranger from heading to their doom, but I kinda like ya. So I guess I have no choice but to sell you these fireproof elixirs. They can protect you from the burning air." — Gaile (Breath of the Wild)
- "Even Goron City regulars usually take at least three elixirs with them." — Gaile (Breath of the Wild)
- "It's 60 rupees for one, 110 rupees for two, and 150 rupees for three. Buying in bulk pays off here!" — Gaile (Breath of the Wild)