|Era||Era of Twilight|
Fyer offers cannon rides for 10 Rupees at Lake Hylia, which can take Link to Flight-by-Fowl. After showing Auru's Memo to Fyer, he also offers the Oasis Flight, which launches Link from Lake Hylia into the Gerudo Desert.
- Fyer has an image of a Bullet Bill on his sleeve.
- According to Hyrule Historia, Falbi was originally intended to be female. He was to be either Fyer's wife or lover.
- Auru mentions that sometime in the past, he saved Fyer's life.
Fyer's name is likely a pun on "fire," referencing his profession in cannon-work.
|Names in Other Regions|
|German||Toby||Same as Japanese|
- "You see Lake Hylia below us? A man named Fyer runs an amusement ride of sorts there. Give him this." — Auru (Twilight Princess)
- "Fyer" (Art & Artifacts (Dark Horse Books), pg. 287)
- "In the concept art shown here, Fyer is male, as he is in his final design. Falbi, however, is female. It is unclear if they were meant to be lovers or husand and wife." (Hyrule Historia (Dark Horse Books), pg. 186)
- "See, long ago, I saved this man Fyer's life, and now he cannot refuse me if I ask a favor." — Auru (Twilight Princess)