|Game(s)||Cadence of Hyrule|
|Mini-boss(es)||Ball 'N Chain Guard|
orBlack Stalfos Knight
Entrance to the Castle
The Future World is what remains of Hyrule Castle after Ganon stole the Golden Lute and used its power to conquer Hyrule. As a result, the Future World cannot be visited until Octavo has been defeated in Hyrule Castle. Upon losing control of the Golden Lute, Octavo travels to the Future World to stop Ganon, only to fail. The Portal that Octavo used to travel the Future World can be found at the end of Hyrule Castle. Once this Portal has been entered, a second Portal to the Future World will appear outside Hyrule Castle.
An evil Great Fairy can be found inside the Future World. She will sell an Obsidian or Titanium for 8 Rupees and an Emerald or a Ruby for 5 Rupees. When spoken to, she states that Ganon has sealed her powers so she cannot heal anyone. She offers a Health Potion in the room behind her instead. However, the room locks upon entry and several monsters spawn instead. When confronted about the ambush, she laughs it off and muses about Ganon doing the adventurers in instead. The inside of the dungeon more greatly resembles those of Cadence's homeworld, as the stairs to the next floor must be unlocked by defeating a mini-boss and it is impossible for the heroes to go back to the previous floors.
- CoH Purple Gargoyle Sprite.png
- "Future World" CoH, Nintendo Switch, Version 1.0.0 (United States of America)
- "What's that? You want to be healed? The great and powerful Ganon has sealed my magic powers... I'm not able to heal anymore..." — Great Fairy (Cadence of Hyrule)
- "But there's a healing potion in the room back there... Just step behind me and check it out..." — Great Fairy (Cadence of Hyrule)
- "Ha! A potion... I can't believe you actually fell for that! Well, I guess you're too strong to be taken out that easily. Just wait until Ganon gets ahold of you! Hee hee hee!" — Great Fairy (Cadence of Hyrule)