In the next few weeks, your wiki will be migrated to a Fandom.com domain. Learn more here.
Frog's Song of Soul
|Frog's Song of Soul|
Link learning the song from Mamu
Learning Location and Uses
Link can learn the song from Mamu and his Frog choir by completing the puzzle in Signpost Maze after obtaining the Hookshot in Catfish's Maw. However, according to Mamu, the song is a previously unreleased cut, and Link will have to pay 300 Rupees in order to listen to it. Its main purpose is to revive the Flying Rooster whose skeleton lies under the Weathercock in Mabe Village, granting Link access to the majority of the Tal Tal Mountain Range and Eagle's Tower. Later on during his quest, Link must play the song once more in order to awaken Turtle Rock, subsequently opening the entrance to the dungeon of the same name.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 96
- "'BRRING! BRRING! Yeah, this is Ulrira! You are starting to like music, eh? Well, a frog named Mamu, who lives in the Signpost Maze, might know some new songs, but he charges a lot to play them! Bye! CLICK!'" — Grandpa Ulrira (Link's Awakening DX)
- "Ribbit! Ribbit! I'm Mamu, on vocals! But I don't need to tell you that, do I? Everybody knows me! Want to hang out and listen to us jam? For 300 Rupees, we'll let you listen to a previously unreleased cut! What do you do?" — Mamu (Link's Awakening DX)
- "Here Sleeps The Flying Rooster" — Weathercock (Link's Awakening DX)
- "'BRRING! BRRING! Hi, it's Ulrira! The head of the turtle is in your way? Put life into it and it will move! It's true! True! Bye! CLICK!'" — Grandpa Ulrira (Link's Awakening DX)