Forest of Time
|Forest of Time|
Island Chart (OoA)
The Forest of Time is a recurring location in The Legend of Zelda series.
Features and Overview
Oracle of Ages
The Forest of Time is the region in Labrynna where Link begins his quest. The first person he meets is Impa, who was sent by Princess Zelda to look for Nayru. It is in this area that Link meets Nayru, Ralph and Veran, the antagonist of the game, for the first time. Link also witnesses the possession of Nayru by Veran here.
In the southwestern corner of the Forest of Time is a rocky area where Link will meet Tingle. However, to reach Tingle, Link will require Ricky's assistance, as his path is blocked by holes and cliffs. Tingle will give Link the Island Chart which is necessary if Link is to reach Crescent Island. Later on in the game, Tingle will upgrade Link's Seed Satchel, allowing him to carry 50 Mystical Seeds. In a Linked Game of Oracle of Seasons, Link will receive a secret which can be told to Tingle, who will then upgrade his Satchel again, allowing him to carry a maximum of 99 Seeds.
Breath of the Wild
The Forest of Time is a wooded area northeast of the Great Plateau in Breath of the Wild. A monster camp is situated toward the south in a small clearing. A Chuchu hides inside one of two Barrels at the camp.
A wooden Treasure Chest containing 10 Arrows sits next to a pair of crates within the camp, adjacent to two decayed wagons. A metallic Treasure Chest containing a bundle of five Fire Arrows sits atop a platform in a clearing in the south of the Forest. A Barrel containing a Roasted Bird Drumstick and two Bomb Barrels can also be found on the platform. A stone Treasure Chest containing an Amber can be found atop a tower at the northern base of the small plateau at the southern portion of the Forest.
- BotW Acorn Model.png
- BotW Bird Egg Model.png
- BotW Chickaloo Tree Nut Model.png
- BotW Pot Lid Model.png
- BotW Rusty Broadsword Model.png
- BotW Rusty Claymore Model.png
- BotW Rusty Halberd Model.png
- BotW Rusty Shield Model.png
- BotW Throwing Spear Model.png
- BotW Traveler's Bow Model.png
- BotW Tree Branch Model.png
- BotW Woodcutter's Axe Model.png
- The Moblins in the Forest of Time in Breath of the Wild do not scale to Blue Moblins in Normal Mode or Black Moblins in Master Mode. This is so that it is possible to obtain a Moblin Club to complete the "The Weapon Connoisseur" Side Quest.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||時の森 (Toki no Mori) (BotW)||Same as English.|
|FrenchCA||Forêt du Temps (BotW)||Same as English.|