Forbidden City Entry
|Forbidden City Entry|
Access to Gerudo Town
|"Divine Beast Vah Naboris"|
"Forbidden City Entry" gives Link access to Gerudo Town in the Gerudo Desert. As it only allows women inside, the guards do not let Link in. Link can begin the Quest by speaking to Benja right outside of Gerudo Town. Benja tells him of a man who is able to sneak into the Town. He also explains that the man frequently travels between the Town and the Kara Kara Bazaar.
To find the rumored man, Link must go to the Kara Kara Bazaar and ask around about a suspicious male merchant. If Link asks Maike about the man, she suggests that he asks one of the Hylian merchants at the Bazaar instead. If Link asks Emri about the man, she tells him that she can recall a female merchant who frequents the General Store. If Link asks Robsten about the man, he also recalls seeing a Hylian girl at the General Store. If Link asks Ripp about the man, she recalls a particular female merchant at the Inn who wore Gerudo clothes. Ripp reasons that the merchant is probably still at the Bazaar because Divine Beast Vah Naboris is scaring people from traveling. If Link goes to the General Store and asks Shaillu about a sneaky guy, she mentions a Hylian girl who likes to relax on the roof.
Link can find the mysterious Hylian woman on the roof of the General Store, who turns out to be a merchant named Vilia. Link must compliment Vilia's appearance in order to purchase the Gerudo Set for 600 Rupees. After buying it, Link changes into the Gerudo clothing as Vilia looks away. When Vilia sees Link in his new clothes, she says that Link is a "good-lookin' gal" and doubts that anyone would suspect that he is a man. Vilia also explains that the Gerudo Set helps with the scorching Temperatures in the Gerudo Desert, referring to its heat-resistant Set Bonus. While wearing the full Set, Link appears to be female to everyone and can walk into Gerudo Town undisturbed. After walking into the Town, the Quest is completed.
|1||You heard of a man at the Kara Kara Bazaar who found a way to sneak into Gerudo Town, a place men are forbidden from entering.|
Try and locate some people who know his whereabouts.
|2||You were able to find the man who snuck into Gerudo Town, and you got a Gerudo outfit from him.|
Put that on and you'll be able to pass for a woman while you're wearing it...
|Complete||You snuck into Gerudo Town successfully!|
You were able to fool the town guards by disguising yourself in a Gerudo outfit.
- "Forbidden City Entry" — Adventure Log (Breath of the Wild)
- "They only let women into that town...And to think we came all the way out here..." — Robsten (Breath of the Wild)
- "Freeze! Where do you think you're going?! Not into town—that's for sure! No voe allowed. Off with you!" — Dorrah (Breath of the Wild)
- "I almost gave up hope... HOWEVER!! I have learned only recently of a man that slipped into this well-guarded town!" — Benja (Breath of the Wild)
- "I heard that man is frequently traveling between Kara Kara Bazaar and Gerudo Town." — Benja (Breath of the Wild)
- "Anyway, there are Hylian merchants here, too. Why don't you go ask one of them?" — Maike (Breath of the Wild)
- "Still... Yeah, I can think of someone..." — Emri (Breath of the Wild)
- "That one vai merchant in full Gerudo garb... She frequents the general store a lot." — Emri (Breath of the Wild)
- "There was that pretty Hylian gal at the general store. It's unusual to see a Hylian girl dressed like a Gerudo..." — Robsten (Breath of the Wild)
- "Although... Now that you mention it, one merchant in particular did stand out to me." — Ripp (Breath of the Wild)
- "I saw a Hylian vai merchant at the inn before. She was wearing traditional Gerudo clothes, which caught my eye." — Ripp (Breath of the Wild)
- "She's probably still around town; that Divine Beast is scaring a lot of people out of traveling." — Ripp (Breath of the Wild)
- "There's a Hylian vai who likes to relax on the roof. Though in the afternoon, it's probably too hot up there." — Shaillu (Breath of the Wild)
- "Oh, such a nice thing to say! And I'm sure you'd agree that these clothes only help my looks, right? Now that I think about it, this style would look quite fetching on you... I'd have to charge you, of course, but I bet people would see you completely differently if you wore them! What do you think? Do you want to buy them for...600 rupees?" — Vilia (Breath of the Wild)
- "Heehee... I have the perfect outfit for you! Go ahead and change into it right now. Don't worry. I'll look away..." — Vilia (Breath of the Wild)
- "♪Eeeeeeeee!♪ You look adorable!! Ahhh heeheehee... Just as I thought! You make for quite a good-lookin' gal. That's a traditional Gerudo outfit. It's such a striking look around here, I doubt anyone would even suspect that you're a man!" — Vilia (Breath of the Wild)
- "On top of that, it breathes so well that it's sure to help you deal with the desert heat... At least a little!" — Vilia (Breath of the Wild)