In the next few weeks, your wiki will be migrated to a Fandom.com domain. Learn more here.
Features and Overview
The Foothill Stable is nestled along the main road that leads further into Eldin Canyon region through eastern Trilby Valley. The Stable is surrounded by rugged hills and cliffs, giving it its name. On the eastern cliff stands the Mo'a Keet Shrine, which when activated, can be used as a convenient Travel Gate to the Stable. The Foothill Stable contains every amenity characteristic to Stables, including Horse services, providing lodging, and a Cooking Pot for Cooking. Several crates are left outside which can be broken for small items. An Iron Sledgehammer can be found resting against a rock near the Cooking Pot.
Inside the Stable is a large painting depicting Trilby Valley and the Foothill Stable. One of the Stable's regulars, Mayro, can be found admiring the painting. Mayro states that it was painted by Ozunda. He believes that the Stable depicted in the painting was painted from the southern direction. The painting provides a clue to the location of the Tah Muhl Shrine, and speaking with Mayro initiates the "A Landscape of a Stable" Shrine Quest.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||山麓の馬宿 (Sanroku no Umayado)||Foothill Stable|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Foothill Stable" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "I happen to know a song about the ancient hero. It was passed down to me by my teacher. Do you care to hear it?" — Kass (Breath of the Wild)
- "This painting was made by Ozunda, the owner of this stable, or so I hear." — Mayro (Breath of the Wild)
- "I think the stable was painted from a southern direction... The composition is just so impressive..." — Mayro (Breath of the Wild)
- "That place is sheer cliff after sheer cliff, and it gets so hot past the second checkpoint that your body will catch fire. Normally I wouldn't stop a stranger from heading to their doom, but I kinda like ya. So I guess I have no choice but to sell you these fireproof elixirs. They can protect you from the burning air." — Gaile (Breath of the Wild)