Fin is a member of the Shield Breakers that camps out near Woodland Stable. Upon talking to him, he asks Link if he is up for "shield-surfing". If Link agrees to try out shield-surfing, Fin points him to his best friend, Russ, under a tree on top of the hill.
After reaching the top of the hill, Russ apologizes to Link for Fin pressuring him into shield-surfing, and offers him shields to buy.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Fin" — N/A (Breath of the Wild)
- "It's cause we're members of the shield-surfing gang, the Shield Breakers!" — Russ (Breath of the Wild)
- "Hey, maaan! What's that? You're dyin' for some shield-surfing action, that it?" — Fin (Breath of the Wild)
- "My best bud is standin' over there beneath that tree! He can show you the ropes." — Fin (Breath of the Wild)
- "Heeey, man. Nice of you to stop by! Sorry about Fin strong-armin' ya into comin' up here, heh." — Russ (Breath of the Wild)