Fifi is a character in The Minish Cap. He is Stockwell's pet Dog.
Fifi lives alone in Stockwell's vacation house in Lake Hylia. Stockwell claims he is too busy to feed him, so he asks Link to feed him in his stead, giving him some Dog Food in a Bottle to take to Fifi. In return for feeding his dog, Link gets to keep the empty Bottle as a gift.
If Link talks to Fifi while in Minish size, he complains about how his master never has time to play with him. Link can also fuse Kinstones with him to make a Treasure Chest appear in Lake Hylia.
- Fifi resembles dogs of the Maltese or Yorkshire Terrier breed. Although a few other dogs appear in The Minish Cap, Fifi is the only dog of his kind (the other two being of a larger breed).
| Names in Other Regions
Fifi inside Stockwell's vacation home
- ↑ "Excellent, excellent. He's at my home right now. Thank you SO much." — Stockwell (The Minish Cap)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books), pg. 270(TMC)
- ↑ "He complains that he's been too busy lately to see his dog, Fifi." — Stockwell Figurine (The Minish Cap)
- ↑ "That bottle contains food for my dear little dog, Fifi..." — Stockwell (The Minish Cap)
- ↑ "If you feed Fifi, then I guess you can have the bottle." — Stockwell (The Minish Cap)
- ↑ "My master, Stockwell, has been coming home far too late to play with me... I'm so lonely." — Fifi (The Minish Cap)