The Father's Letter is an item in The Wind Waker.
Location and Uses
The Father's Letter is received from Medli after the Rito Chieftain asks Link to give it to his son, Prince Komali. Once the Letter is obtained, Medli tells Link where Komali's room is. When given to the prince, it is revealed that the Letter is a message telling him to be brave, and that Link himself is mentioned in it.
- The Hylian on the letter translates to "Komorihe" (To Komori), which is Prince Komali's Japanese name.
|Names in Other Regions|
|FrenchEU||Lettre de Père||Same as English|
|German||Brief von Vater||Same as English|
|Italian||Lettera del padre||Same as English|
|SpanishEU||Carta del padre||Same as English|
- "I have something I wish for you to give my son." — Rito Chieftain (The Wind Waker HD)
- "A young girl named Medli is holding it for me. Would you find her and take it?" — Rito Chieftain (The Wind Waker HD)
- "The room way in the back on the first floor is Prince Komali's room. You have to go down a couple steps to get there." — Medli (The Wind Waker HD)
- "A letter? From my father? Oh, sure, telling me to be brave is easy enough for him... You're in this letter, too, you know..." — Prince Komali (The Wind Waker HD)