Soon after Link arrives on the Island, an earthquake causes rocks to fall into the garden. When Link speaks to him, he asks the hero to move the rocks. After Link does this, Lapelli thanks him with a single green Rupee. Feeling like a "cheapskate", he tells Link about a special Tree at the northern edge of the Island.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass — Prima Official Game Guide (Prima Games) pg. 33
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 282
- "Anyway, I've just had a bad bit of luck with my garden here. That quake just heaved a bunch of rocks into the middle of my patch! Would you mind moving them? Simply tap on a rock to pick it up. Then tap where you want to throw it." — Lapelli (Phantom Hourglass)
- "Thanks aplenty. You really helped me out there. It's not much, but here's something for your trouble. Please, I insist!" — Lapelli (Phantom Hourglass)
- "You got a green Rupee! It's worth 1 Rupee!" — N/A (Phantom Hourglass)
- "............ What's with the dirty look? Think I'm a cheapskate? Fine. Then here's a hot tip." — Lapelli (Phantom Hourglass)
- "Look at your map. There's a tree on that spot. Go bash it really hard! I'd recommend that you jot that down on your map before you forget it! To scribble on your map, tap Menu, then tap Map." — Lapelli (Phantom Hourglass)