Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Emri is a merchant found managing a small Fruit shop in Kara Kara Bazaar. She is an elderly Gerudo with a grumpy attitude. She sells Mighty Bananas, Hydromelon and Palm Fruit. Emri tells Link that she offers more Hydromelons than one could find in Gerudo Town. Emri also says that it is foolish to cross the Gerudo Desert without cooling Food and does not think very highly of the Desert. If Link asks to sell items to Emri, she complains about it and tells him to hurry up. After Link is finished selling, Emri says that she wishes he would sell his items somewhere else next time. If Link speaks to Emri with the Gerudo Set on, she calls him an oddball for wanting to wear Gerudo outfits.
If Link speaks to Emri while searching for the man who discovered a way into Gerudo Town, Emri says that Link has a look on his face like he needs to talk to her. If Link exits the conversation, she asks what his deal is, but is glad that she is not getting dragged into the drama. When Link asks about suspicious merchants, Emri thinks for a moment and says that every merchant that is not a Gerudo is suspicious to her. Emri then remembers a particular person and tells Link of a female merchant who frequents the general store. However, Emri says that she is not going to poke her nose in someone's business and finishes speaking.
Wares and Pricing
|This fruit grows mainly in tropical forests of the Faron region. When it's used as an ingredient, the resulting dish will temporarily increase your attack power.||20 Rupees|
|This resilient fruit can flourish even in the heat of the desert. The hydrating liquid inside provides a cooling effect that, when cooked, increases your heat resistance.||16 Rupees|
|Fruit from palm trees that grow near the ocean. It doesn't offer any special effects but will increase your heart recovery when used as an ingredient.||16 Rupees|
|Names in Other Regions|
- "Ugh, how can they make an old vai work this hard..." — Emri (Breath of the Wild)
- "What do you want? Do you still need something from me?" — Emri (Breath of the Wild)
- "Huh? Oh, vasaaq... I've got plenty of hydromelons... I bet more than you'll find in Gerudo Town. Why not buy a bunch while you're here?" — Emri (Breath of the Wild)
- "Trying to cross the desert without using cooling cooking? That seems like a foolish thing to do, if you ask me..." — Emri (Breath of the Wild)
- "And really, what's so amazing about such a hot place, anyway?" — Emri (Breath of the Wild)
- "*sigh* Why do you come here to do that? Hurry it up, would you?" — Emri (Breath of the Wild)
- "Are you finished? I wish you would do that somewhere else next time..." — Emri (Breath of the Wild)
- "You're an oddball for wanting to wear Gerudo outfits... Anyway, you need anything else from me?" — Emri (Breath of the Wild)
- "Huh? What's the matter? You've got this look on your face that almost screams, "I gotta talk to you right now."" — Emri (Breath of the Wild)
- "What's your deal? If you don't need anything, don't make that "I need to talk to you" face." — Emri (Breath of the Wild)
- "Whatever... I should probably just be glad I'm not getting dragged into every little bit of drama." — Emri (Breath of the Wild)
- "A suspicious merchant, huh..." — Emri (Breath of the Wild)
- "From my point of view, pretty much any merchant that isn't Gerudo looks suspicious, you realize?" — Emri (Breath of the Wild)
- "Still... Yeah, I can think of someone..." — Emri (Breath of the Wild)
- "That one vai merchant in full Gerudo garb... She frequents the general store a lot." — Emri (Breath of the Wild)
- "I'm sure there must be more to her story. But what do I know? Plus, I'm not going to poke my nose in another's business." — Emri (Breath of the Wild)