- This article is about the character. For the Side Quest, see BotW.
The Statue of the Eighth Heroine
The Eighth Heroine is a rumored eighth member of the Seven Heroines. The Heroines are known as the divine protectors of the Gerudo people. The Eighth Heroine is still worshiped by those faithful to her. Although massive statues of the Seven Heroines can be found at the East Gerudo Ruins, the Statue of the Eighth Heroine is found in the northern Gerudo Highlands. This Statue plays a role in the Side Quest, "The Eighth Heroine", given by Bozai. Though the Eighth Heroine was wiped from history and is not proven to exist, Bozai sends Link in search of its Statue. After Link shows Bozai a picture of the Statue, he can receive another Side Quest from Bozai titled "The Forgotten Sword", where Link must find the Statue's missing Sword on the southeastern section of Gerudo Summit.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Apparently they even have a nickname for her: The Bronze Giant. Catchy." — Bozai (Breath of the Wild)
- "Everyone's heard the legend in the Gerudo region about the seven heroines, but...some tell of an eighth heroine..." — Bozai (Breath of the Wild)
- "It's dedicated to the seven giant statues of the heroines, said to be the divine protectors of the Gerudo." — Rotana (Breath of the Wild)
- "There's a legend about seven heroines in the Gerudo region, but it turns out that an eighth heroine existed, and she is worshiped to this day by her faithful in the Gerudo Highlands. Show a picture of the eighth statue's torso to Bozai to get the sand boots. You've heard that there's someone well acquainted with the seven heroines' legend in Gerudo Town." — The Eighth Heroine (Breath of the Wild)
- "Wiped clean from history, and no one knows why or how..." — Bozai (Breath of the Wild)
- "Find her! Show me the eighth heroine, and I'll give you these sand boots. What do you say?" — Bozai (Breath of the Wild)