Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|Eenie & Meenie (Figurine from The Minish Cap)|
Eenie & Meenie
|The Hyrulean vegetables grown in their|
fields are exquisitely delicious.
Apparently, Brocco sells the best
of their crops.
Link can Fuse Kinstone Pieces with Eenie, resulting in a Goron Digger at Lon Lon Ranch breaking open the entrance to the Goron Cave. If Link has already Fused Kinstone Pieces with a Mysterious Wall, the Goron Cave will already be open, and another Goron Digger will join the others instead.
- In the PAL (European) version of The Minish Cap, the Kinstone Fusion with Eenie is permanently missable, resulting in the loss of one Empty Bottle, an appearance by Biggoron, and the Mirror Shield. If Link begins to Fuse Kinstone Pieces with Eenie but then quits and leaves the area, Eenie will never give the option to Fuse Kinstone Pieces again.
|Names in Other Regions|
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 271 (TMC)
- "Howdy, howdy! Come get your fresh veggies, grown by Eenie and Meenie!" — Brocco (The Minish Cap)
- "I love working in my garden. It makes me feel so close to nature... And sometimes, just sometimes, I dig up a Kinstone from the ground!" — Eenie (The Minish Cap)
- "What's up there, bud? You sayin' you wanna match Kinstone pieces?" — Eenie (The Minish Cap)
- "I feel so much stronger now! Here we go!!!" — Goron Digger (The Minish Cap)