Dubious Food is one of the Foods in Breath of the Wild.
Location and Uses
- Results from an invalid Cooking combination. Invalid combinations include:
- Food with monster parts or critters
- Food with monster parts and critters will usually produce an Elixir. The added food will modify the end result as normal.
- Monster parts without critters, or vice-versa
- Any recipe that would produce an Elixir without an effect (e.g. monster part + Chilly critter + Spicy critter)
- Seasonings without food
- If wood or ore is included, Rock-Hard Food will be made instead.
- If a Fairy is included, Fairy Tonic will be made instead.
- ↑ "Dubious Food
It's too gross to even look at. A bizarre smell issues forth from this heap. Eating it won,t hurt you, though...probably." — Inventory (Breath of the Wild)