(Redirected from Dragon)
- For a complete list of dragons in the series, see Category:Dragons
Dragon may refer to any of the following:
- Faron (Dragon), protector of Faron Province in Skyward Sword
- Eldin (Dragon), protector of Eldin Province in Skyward Sword.
- Lanayru (Dragon), protector of Lanayru Province in Skyward Sword.
- Valoo, patron deity and protector of the Rito in The Wind Waker.
- Volga, dragon guardian of the Eldin Caves in Hyrule Warriors.
- Aquamentus, a recurring dragon-like boss.
- Argorok, the boss of the City in the Sky in Twilight Princess.
- Gleeok, a recurring multi-headed dragon boss.
- Dragon (Game & Watch), the bosses of each dungeon in Game & Watch Zelda.
- General Onox, who transforms into a dragon at the end of Oracle of Seasons.
- Volvagia, the boss of the Fire Temple in Ocarina of Time.
- Dora Dora, a boss in Freshly-Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland.
- Warbane, a boss in Zelda's Adventure.
- Aeralfos, a winged reptilian enemy in Twilight Princess.
- Ra, a dragon-like enemy in The Adventure of Link.
- Snap Dragon, an enemy in A Link to the Past.
- Farosh, one of the roaming dragons in Breath of the Wild.
- Dinraal, one of the roaming dragons in Breath of the Wild.
- Naydra, one of the roaming dragons in Breath of the Wild.
- Level-6, the sixth Labyrinth in The Legend of Zelda, also referred to as Dragon.
- Dancing Dragon Dungeon, the fourth dungeon in Oracle of Seasons.
- Dragon Roost Island, home of Valoo and the Rito in The Wind Waker.