We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
- For a complete list of dragons in the series, see Category:Dragons
Dragon may refer to any of the following:
- Faron (Dragon), protector of Faron Province in Skyward Sword
- Eldin (Dragon), protector of Eldin Province in Skyward Sword.
- Lanayru (Dragon), protector of Lanayru Province in Skyward Sword.
- Valoo, patron deity and protector of the Rito in The Wind Waker.
- Volga, dragon guardian of the Eldin Caves in Hyrule Warriors.
- Aquamentus, a recurring dragon-like boss.
- Argorok, the boss of the City in the Sky in Twilight Princess.
- Gleeok, a recurring multi-headed dragon boss.
- Dragon (Game & Watch), the bosses of each dungeon in Game & Watch Zelda.
- General Onox, who transforms into a dragon at the end of Oracle of Seasons.
- Volvagia, the boss of the Fire Temple in Ocarina of Time.
- Dora Dora, a boss in Freshly-Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland.
- Warbane, a boss in Zelda's Adventure.
- Aeralfos, a winged reptilian enemy in Twilight Princess.
- Ra, a dragon-like enemy in The Adventure of Link.
- Snap Dragon, an enemy in A Link to the Past.
- Farosh, one of the roaming dragons in Breath of the Wild.
- Dinraal, one of the roaming dragons in Breath of the Wild.
- Naydra, one of the roaming dragons in Breath of the Wild.
- Level-6, the sixth Labyrinth in The Legend of Zelda, also referred to as Dragon.
- Dancing Dragon Dungeon, the fourth dungeon in Oracle of Seasons.
- Dragon Roost Island, home of Valoo and the Rito in The Wind Waker.