Dovos is a resident of Skyloft. He is a lover of food who sits at one of the tables in the Skyloft Bazaar during the day, awaiting Piper's food. After Link wins the Wing Ceremony, Dovos congratulates him and reminds the young hero that he can find relevant tips by pressing the Wii Remote's 2 Button. If Link sits at the same table Dovos is, he will tell Link that Piper's cooking is delicious but takes a long time to prepare. At night, Dovos can be found on the Lumpy Pumpkin's second floor.
Later, Dovos will tell Link of a rumor about a sobbing woman in the Knight Academy. If Link had already passed the restroom in the Knight Academy and heard Phoeni calling for paper from the bathroom, Dovos will sympathize and say that he has been in that situation before. After Link has seen the source of the sobbing, Dovos misinterprets it as someone's living hand reaching out of the bathroom stall for someone to hand them toilet paper, instead of a severed, ghostly hand.
Dovos's name is derived from dove, a bird.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please contact a staff member with a reference.
Concept art of Dovos from Hyrule Historia
- "His name is Dovos, and he is a great lover of food." — Fi (Skyward Sword)
- "So you're on your way to becoming a knight now, right? Congratulations! But I'm sure there's still plenty you don't know. Don't forget to press if you need a pointer or two." — Dovos (Skyward Sword)
- "You looking to get your grub on? The food here is sooooo good! You gotta be patient, though. It seems like you wait forever for anything around here." — Dovos (Skyward Sword)
- "I've been hearing a weird rumor. Apparently, after nightfall, people have been hearing a woman sobbing in the dormitory. I tell you, it gives even a big guy like me the creeps." — Dovos (Skyward Sword)
- "What? Calling out for toilet paper while you're stuck in the restroom? Yikes, that's rough. I should know--I've been there before." — Dovos (Skyward Sword)
- "Huh? A hand? Reaching out of the stall? That...that's one way of going about it, I guess." — Dovos (Skyward Sword)
- Hyrule Historia (Les Éditions Soleil) pg. 27 (SS)