|Location(s)||Sale's House O' Bananas|
|Use(s)||Trading for Bananas(LA)|
Location and Uses
In Link's Awakening, the Dog Food is the third item in the trading sequence. YipYip will give Link this can of Dog Food in return for a Ribbon. The can of Dog Food can then be given to the hungry Sale on Toronbo Shores, who then gives Link a bunch of Bananas as thanks.
The Minish Cap
A Bottle of Dog Food also appears in The Minish Cap. If Link sneaks behind the counter in Stockwell's Shop using his Minish abilities, Link can pick up the Bottle of Dog Food. Stockwell will tell Link that he can keep the Bottle if Link feeds his dog Fifi since he is too busy to do it himself. Fifi can be found inside Stockwell's home in the Lake Hylia region, where it can be fed with the Dog Food.
|Names in Other Regions|
ドッグフード (Doggu Fūdo)
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please contact a staff member with a reference.
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books), pg. 121 (LA | TMC)
- "Welcome to Sale's House o' Bananas! I'm Sale, and this is my house! Actually, my hobby is collecting rare and unusual canned food. My brother is an artist, so I guess strange hobbies run in the family!" — Sale (Link's Awakening (Nintendo Switch))
- "Make-up! Jewels! Dresses! I want it all! Sigh... And some new accessories would be nice... Oh! That Ribbon! I need it! Will you trade for my dog food?" — YipYip (Link's Awakening DX)
- "What's that you have?! It's canned food! For heaven's sake, man, give that to ME!! PLEASE! He's hysterical! What do you do?" — Sale (Link's Awakening DX)
- "If you feed Fifi, then I guess you can have the bottle." — Stockwell (The Minish Cap)
- "Stockwell complains that he's been too busy lately to see his dog, Fifi." — Figurine (The Minish Cap)
|Link's Awakening Trade Sequence|
|Yoshi Doll > Ribbon > Dog Food > Bananas > Stick > Honeycomb > Pineapple > Hibiscus > Letter > Broom > Fishing Hook > Necklace > Scale > Magnifying Lens|