Dodoh's High Dive is a Mini-Game in Skyward Sword.
To begin the minigame, Link must jump into a Cannon which will launch him straight up. At this point, the island begins to rotate and Link finds himself free-falling. The main objective is to land on a colored space on the rotating board beneath. Each color corresponds to a different Rupee value, and there is also a Loser Space that will make Link lose Rupees. To increase his profits, Link can pass through Fortune Rings while falling. Each ring increases the prize multiplier and slows down the rotating board. At the same time, Link must avoid giant Dodoh Balls which reset the multiplier to 0. The multiplier affects all spaces except the gray space.
||Prize (Base value)
|Pink and Blue
||50 Rupees (Piece of Heart at ×10 Multiplier)
||Loss of 10 Rupees (Unaffected by Multiplier)
- ↑ The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword — Prima Official Game Guide (Prima Games) pg. 348
- ↑ "First thing you need to know is you'll be shot out of a CANNON! You'll fly waaaaay up there." — Dodoh (Skyward Sword)
- ↑ "Your goal is to dive onto a cheery, colorful rotating board. Land on a happy, little colored space, and you'll win Rupees based on the color." — Dodoh (Skyward Sword)
- ↑ "If you can pass through one of those Fortune Rings, you'll increase the awesome Rupee score multiplier! OOOOOoooh! And the more rings you pass through, the slower the wheel will spin, making it easier to land on your target and WIN!" — Dodoh (Skyward Sword)
- ↑ "But hitting one of those Dodoh Balls will reset your multiplier and turn your smile upside down!" — Dodoh (Skyward Sword)