|Era||Era of the Great Sea|
Doc Bandam is a character in The Wind Waker.
is the eccentric man who owns the Chu Jelly Juice Shop on Windfall Island and a self proclaimed genius and true artist. He supplies the Great Sea with medicines derived from Chu Jelly. Doc was born on Windfall and frequently takes trips to Pawprint Isle to collect samples of Chu Jelly from the many ChuChus that live there.
He loves his work, which he began ten years ago, and wants people to donate Chu Jelly to him so that he can research new potions. Every time Link gives him more Chu Jelly, he will give him a free sample of the new potion as long as he has en empty bottle: Red, Green, or Blue potion, depending on what type of jelly Link gives him. Even if he has already made that type of potion, he will still give Link a free sample. While Link only has to bring him five Chu Jellies in order for Doc to concoct a potion he has made before, he needs to bring him fifteen if he is to make a Green or Blue potion for the first time.
|The Potion Master, Doc Bandam (Figurine from The Wind Waker)|
|| Birthplace: Windfall Island.|
Favorite Food: Chu Jelly.
Doc Bandam spends his days researching Chuchus in his potion shop. He visits Pawprint Island now and then to collect the Chu Jelly he uses to make his potions. He considers himself a potion artist, and like an artist, he's quite whimsical.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||クスリ屋ドク・ヴァンダム (Kusuri-ya Doku Vandamu)||Medicine Shop Doc Vandam|
|Italian||Dottor Bendam||Doctor Bendam|
|SpanishEU||Dr. Von Schnitzel|
- "Doc Bandam spends his days researching Chuchus in his potion shop. He visits Pawprint Island now and then to collect the Chu Jelly he uses to make his potions. He considers himself a potion artist, and like an artist, he's quite whimsical." — Doc Bandam Figurine (The Wind Waker)
- "That doesn't surprise me. Of course, not many things do. For I am a genius." — Doc Bandam (The Wind Waker)
- "But I digress, and the game is afoot! For when it comes to making potions, I am a true artist!" — Doc Bandam (The Wind Waker)
- "This is an extremely rare color of Chu Jelly! ...Perhaps it indicates a new breed!? What a fascinating jelly development! I've never seen one of this particular hue on Pawprint Isle, a small atoll famous for its robust Chu population..." — Doc Bandam (The Wind Waker)
- "It's been ten years since I began my now legendary studies of the Chu Jelly." — Doc Bandam (The Wind Waker)
- "If you get your hands on any Chu Jelly, please! I beg of you! Bring it to my shop!" — Doc Bandam (The Wind Waker)
- "For every five glops of Chu Jelly you bring me, I'll give you one free potion. Come back after you collect more of that wonderful, gooey, potion-making stuff!" — Doc Bandam (The Wind Waker)
- "Even after the Korok ceremony, Hollo remains in the Forest Haven researching potion-making. He'll make a potion that replenishes both life energy and magic power for you if you bring him Boko Baba seeds." — Hollo Figurine (The Wind Waker)