Zora's Flippers (LA)
Finding items (LA)
A Link to the Past
In Link's Awakening, Link can use the Flippers to Dive underwater by pressing the B Button while swimming. Link can find sunken items while Diving, such as Small Keys and Piece of Hearts. Link needs to Dive to reach and battle Angler Fish, the Boss of the Angler's Tunnel. Diving is also required to gain entrance to the Catfish's Maw.
Ocarina of Time
In Ocarina of Time, Link can press the A Button while swimming to Dive. He is initially able to be underwater for no longer than three seconds but can later obtain the Silver and Golden Scales to extend his Diving capabilities.
In Majora's Mask, Link can press the A Button to Dive while in his Hylian form. As Zora Link, he can swim in any direction and at a faster speed than normal. He can also walk on the bottom of the water by pressing the B Button.
Oracle of Seasons
Oracle of Ages
The Minish Cap
A Link Between Worlds
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening — Nintendo Player's Guide (Nintendo Co., Ltd.) pg. 13
- "You've got the Flippers! If you press the B Button while you swim, you can dive underwater!" — N/A (Link's Awakening DX)
- The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening — Nintendo Player's Guide (Nintendo Co., Ltd.) pg. 54
- "You got the flippers! Press to glide through the water and to dive!" — N/A (The Minish Cap)
- "The great spirit of the Water Dragon has provided you with the ability to swim freely underwater." — Fi (Skyward Sword)
- "You got Zora's Flippers! Time to jump in with both feet! Press to dive, and press to swim faster!" — N/A (A Link Between Worlds)
- "They will allow you to swim and dive, so you may travel the rivers and roam the lakes." — Oren (A Link Between Worlds)