Oracle of Seasons
Oracle of Seasons
Din appears in Oracle of Seasons, where she is a talented and famous dancer in the land of Holodrum. As the Oracle of Seasons, Din is responsible for regulating the seasons of Holodrum. Although she has the power to change the seasons at any time or place, she refrains from doing so, allowing them to flow naturally. She travels with a Troupe of Performers throughout the land as a means of evading General Onox, who intends to imprison her in order to throw the natural order into chaos. Din is also aware of the location of a mystical tool known as the Rod of Seasons, which allows Link to change the seasons at will.
Din's personality is an energetic one, and she loves to have people dance with her. At the start of Oracle of Seasons, Din has Link dance with her. She is also known to be a caring individual who helps others. After Onox's downfall, Din will quite often suggest that she and Link dance together again. She also does so in Oracle of Ages, and in a Linked Game after Ganon has been defeated.
Oracle of Ages
The Minish Cap
Din also appears in The Minish Cap, where she is said to be a famous dancer from Holodrum. She is one of the three women in the Happy Hearth Inn (along with Nayru and Farore) who are looking for a place to live. In exchange for help finding a house, she will give Link a Charm. Din's Charm makes Link's attacks stronger and turns his tunic red for the duration of the effect.
|Din (Figurine from The Minish Cap)|
|She's looking for a house in Hyrule to|
move into. She is a famous dancer from
the land of Holodrum.
|Names in Other Regions|
|German||Din, Orakel der Jahreszeiten|
|Italian||Din, Oracolo delle Stagioni||Din, Oracle of Seasons|
|SpanishLA||Din, Oráculo de las Estaciones|
- "Hya, ha, ha! I've found you, Din, Oracle of Seasons!" — Onox (Oracle of Seasons)
- "She's looking for a house in Hyrule to move into. She's a famous dancer from the land of Holodrum." — Figurine (The Minish Cap)
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 250,(OoS) 254 (OoA) & 271 (TMC)
- "Din is a popular dancer. Just seeing her dance raises one's spirits!" — Hylian (Oracle of Seasons)
- "Hya, ha, ha! I've found you, Din, Oracle of Seasons! You hid yourself well but you cannot escape Onox, General of Darkness!" — Onox (Oracle of Seasons)
- "Come! Won't you dance with me?" — Din (Oracle of Seasons)
- "Don't be shy! Dancing will be fun!" — Din (Oracle of Seasons)
- "Din has been caring for you since she found you. She's strong-willed but very kindhearted." — Hylian (Oracle of Seasons)