Deku Princess artwork from Majora's Mask
The Deku Scrub Heir
|Era||Era of the Hero of Time|
|Family||Deku King (father)|
Upon seeing the Southern Swamp filling with poisonous water, she headed to the Woodfall Temple with her friend, the Monkey. However, she was captured by Odolwa and put into a room in the entrance of the temple. When her absence is noticed, her father accuses the Monkey of abducting her, and goes about punishing him.
Eventually, Link gains access to the temple and defeats Odolwa. He finds the Deku Princess in a chamber near the temple's exit and rescues her, returning her to the Deku Palace by storing her temporarily in a Bottle. When the Princess realizes what her father has done, she is furious, and, upon returning to the palace, demands the Monkey to be immediately released. She apologizes to the Monkey for her father's hasty decision and, as a sign of gratitude to Link, shows him the way to the Deku Shrine to receive his reward on behalf of the Dekus. The Deku Princess is last seen during the ending credits alongside the Deku King, the Monkey, and the palace guards.
Majora's Mask (Himekawa)
- Several sounds that the Deku Princess makes in the Japanese 1.0 and 1.1 versions were omitted from the American release for unknown reasons. These sounds are restored in Collector's Edition and Majora's Mask 3D. 
- While the Deku Princess herself does not appear, her clothing can be unlocked and worn by the player's fairies in Hyrule Warriors Legends and Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||デク姫 (Deku Hime)||Deku Princess|
|FrenchCA||Princesse mojo (MM3D)|
|SpanishLA||Princesa deku (MM3D)|
- "Deku Princess" (Art & Artifacts (Dark Horse Books), pg. 196)
- "I was trying to find out about the poison in the swamp, so I went to Woodfall Temple above the waterfall. But the temple had become a monster's lair, and the princess was captured by the monster..." — Monkey (Majora's Mask)
- "It proves the foolish monkey deceived the princess so he could enter the temple! Everyone! Let the monkey's punishment commence!" — Deku King (Majora's Mask)
- "Quickly, Mr. Link, could you please find something to carry me in so you can take me to the Deku Palace? [...] I don't mind tight places, so surely you have something you can put me in to carry me... If you have anything at all, then, by all means, take it out and use it right here!" — Deku Princess (Majora's Mask)
- "H-Hufff-huhhh! Foolish father!!! WHAT are you doing?!? Let that monkey go this instant!!" — Deku Princess
- "Oh, Mr. Monkey, I am truly sorry. Father does such rash things when he's worried about me." — Deku Princess (Majora's Mask)
- "As a symbol of our gratitude, our butler has prepared a little something for you. Please accept it. You'll find it in the shrine that will be to your right when you leave the palace." — Deku Princess (Majora's Mask)
- Japanese Majora's Mask V1.1: Aesthetic Differences
- All 53 "My Fairy" Outfits Showcase - Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition