Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Effective Weapon(s)||Electrical Attack|
Deep Pythons are an enemy in Majora's Mask.
Deep Pythons are giant sea snakes that infest the Great Bay, lurking in the depths of Pinnacle Rock. The Deep Pythons are guarding some of Lulu's missing Eggs, which the thieving Gerudo Pirates lost to when they were attacked, as well as a Seahorse.
When Link draws near, they shoot out of their burrows to grab him in their mouths and damage him before spitting him out. To defeat them, Zora Link must swim close to lure them out of their burrow, and stun and destroy them with the his Electrical Shield or Boomerang Fins.
- Although consistently described as sea snakes, they may in fact be based on eels as they do not need to breathe air.
- According to Aveil, Deep Pythons eat Zora Eggs.
- In Animal Crossing, Gulliver makes a reference to the Deep Pythons and Pinnacle Rock when he tells a story where he states, "When I fought the sea snakes at Pinnacle Rock! Wait a minute... That wasn't me!"
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||ディープパイソン (Dīpu Paison)||Deep Python|
|FrenchCA||Python des profondeurs (MM3D)|
|SpanishLA||Pitón oscura (MM3D)|
- "It's a Deep Python. Get close to it and stun it. If you fail, it'll getcha!" — Tatl (Majora's Mask)
- "Please do this for me. Please defeat all the vicious sea snakes and save my friend." — Seahorse (Majora's Mask)
- "Yes, b-but Aveil... The sea is strangely murky where we were attacked by the sea snakes..." — Gerudo Pirate (Majora's Mask)
- "I heard that the pirates were attacked by sea snakes near the creatures' lair." — Zora (Majora's Mask)
- "Hurry! Go find the other three eggs before those sea snakes eat them!" — Aveil (Majora's Mask)