Darknut Prime, as seen in the comic
Darknut Prime is an enemy character from The Legend of Zelda comics by Valiant Comics published by Valiant Comics. He is the apparent leader of the Darknuts and does the bidding of Ganon. Throughout the comics, Link and Princess Zelda encounter Darknut Prime on various occassions. He wears a blue outfit which sets him apart from the other Darknuts who wear red.
Darknut Prime first appears in The Power, where Link and Zelda encounter him and three other Darknuts while they are in the Underworld. The young hero manages to bury Darknut Prime and the other foes under a pile of rubble thanks to a bomb's explosion, but the mighty knights recover and start chasing Link again. Eventually, Link is able to easily defeat them with the use of the Triforce of Power. Later on, in The Price, Zelda is taken into captivity by Darknut Prime when she goes to look for Link in one of Hyrule's palaces. When Darknut Prime brings her into the throne room where Link and Ganon are, Ganon threatens to kill her unless Link surrenders the Triforce of Power. Ganon orders the blue Darknut to kill her, but Darknut Prime refuses and states that he has only one master: Link.
Near the end of the comic series, Darknut Prime allows Zelda to enter Ganon's lair to defeat the Prince of Darkness, revealing his hidden hatred for his master. However, he lets her know that if she fails in slaying Ganon, then he will take his rage out upon her. 
- "I just need a little DISTANCE to throw this bomb! Cave in!" (The Legend of Zelda (Valiant Comics), pg. 2 [The Power])
- "Perhaps there are scavengers as well--seeking easy prey!" (The Legend of Zelda (Valiant Comics), pg. 3 [The Price])
- "Surrender the Triforce or my Darknut Prime will destroy your precious princess!" (The Legend of Zelda (Valiant Comics), pg. 4)
- "You're BLUFFING! Darknut! Destroy her!" (The Legend of Zelda (Valiant Comics), pg. 5)
- "There is only ONE true power here! What do YOU wish me to do..." (The Legend of Zelda (Valiant Comics), pg. 5)
- "I've no quarrel with you, Darknut Prime! I'm here to destroy Ganon!" (The Legend of Zelda (Valiant Comics), pg. 6)
- "Then by all means enter, bold one, where none of us would dare-- though we hate our pig-nosed master even more than you do! But know this...if you fail to destroy Ganon...we will vent our disappointment by destroying you!" (The Legend of Zelda (Valiant Comics), pg. 6 [The Day of the Triforce])