|Comparable Item(s)||Mirror of Twilight|
The Dark Mirror is an object in Four Swords Adventures. It reveals the evil that lies within a person, bringing it to life. The mirror is used by Ganon to create the Shadow Links that plague Hyrule.
Long ago, the Dark Mirror was used to seal away a Dark Tribe that invaded Hyrule. The mirror was then hidden in the Temple of Darkness to sever its connection to the world. Upon inspecting the Temple of Darkness, the Links and the Maidens discover that the mirror was stolen. The Deku Scrubs chanting the name of Ganon takes them to the Desert of Doubt, where the Red Knight confrims the culprit.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||闇の鏡 (Yami no kagami)||Mirror of Darkness|
|20px||FrenchEU||Miroir Obscur||Dark Mirror|
|Italian||Specchio Oscuro||Dark Mirror|
|Spanish||Espejo Oscuro||Dark Mirror|
- "That mirror reveals the wickedness within a person and brings it to life." — White Maiden (Four Swords Adventures)
- "Legends speak of a mirror in which a Dark Tribe was sealed away long ago. I understand it's supposed to be hidden now somewhere in the Forest of Light." — Dampé (Four Swords Adventures)
- "Long ago, a dark tribe invaded Hyrule. They were defeated and imprisoned within the mirror. The tribe's mirror prison was then secreted away and hidden in the forest temple to sever its connection to this world." — White Maiden (Four Swords Adventures)
- "We still have no clear idea of who stole the mirror. However, there is something that disturbs me. When those...things...first entered my woods, they spoke of their dark lord. "Ganon, Ganon," they chanted. It was as though they were...worshipping." — White Maiden (Four Swords Adventures)
- "Ganon... I've heard that name before. No wait... It was Ganondorf... But, no... That man was of the Gerudo tribe. I can't imagine these creatures worshipping some desert nomad. There's a Gerudo village in the desert. I doubt there is any connection, but it cannot hurt to check the village." — Red Maiden (Four Swords Adventures)
- "The man that defeated us is also the same man who created that shadowy imp. A man from the desert wastes... He is not Vaati." — Red Knight (Four Swords Adventures)