Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Danton is a resident of the Snowfield Stable. During the day, he will sit beside the Cooking Pot, that belongs to him, next to the Stable. He will quickly move into the stable if it starts snowing. Danton is enamored with the Sword that Seals the Darkness, thinking about it even while sleeping. If Link has obtained the Master Sword, he can show it to Danton. After Danton calms down, he will note that the Sword is not as big or extravagant as he thought it would be, but he still finds it amazing and says that he will never forget the day that Link showed him the Master Sword.
|Names in Other Regions|
- "If you plan to roam the Hebra Mountains, you should make some food to help you withstand the extreme cold. Feel free to use my cooking pot outside. Going to a snowy mountain unprepared is unacceptable for a true adventurer!" — Danton (Breath of the Wild)
- "It's every dreamer's dearest dream, isn't it? Having a sword that shoots light all like WHAM and mows down all kinds of monsters like KAPOW would be amazing! I mean, even the name—the sword that seals the darkness—is just the coolest thing ever!" — Danton (Breath of the Wild)
- "Sword that...seals the darkness... Zzz..." — Danton (Breath of the Wild)
- "HUH?! That's the sword the seals the darkness? I can't believe it!" — Danton (Breath of the Wild)
- "Deep breaths... Deeeeep breaths... OK. I see, I see... Hmmm... Honestly, it's a tad slimmer than I imagined. Since it's the legendary sword, I thought it would be as big as me! With, like...jewels everywhere." — Danton (Breath of the Wild)
- "Wow, it's still amazing, though. I can feel the power. Hey, thanks for showing that to me! I'll never forget this day!" — Danton (Breath of the Wild)