Danda is an elderly Gerudo who manages an Arrow Specialty Shop in Gerudo Town. She boasts that she has the best selection of Arrows available. Danda also mentions that she has to look after her daughter's children, meaning that the two children that sleep at her shop at night, Kalani and Makure, are her grandchildren.
If Link purchases everything in her shop, Danda will remark that she’s never seen her selection cleared out so completely, before thanking Link and telling him that she thinks she should now be able to buy her grandchildren some new toys.
Wares and Pricing
Bomb Arrows (20)
|A bundle of 20 bomb arrows.
The explosive powder packed into the tips of these arrows ignites on impact, dealing big damage to anything caught in the blast.
Shock Arrows (10)
|A bundle of 10 shock arrows.
Shock arrows break apart on impact, channeling electricity into nearby objects. Very effective against metals and moisture.
Ice Arrows (10)
|A bundle of 10 ice arrows.
Ice arrows break apart on impact, freezing objects in the immediate area. Incredibly effective against hot things.
Fire Arrows (10)
|A bundle of 10 fire arrows.
Fire arrows break apart on impact, igniting objects in the immediate area. Incredibly effective against cold things.
|A bundle of five common arrows.
The shafts of these arrows were carved from the wood of a sturdy tree.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "My daughter really isn't that much older than you, and she works nonstop from dawn until dusk. Which means it's my responsibility to look after her children for her..." — Danda (Breath of the Wild)
- "Danda" — N/A (Breath of the Wild)
- "Sav'aaq... Are you a traveler from abroad? A Hylian tourist? As you can see, this is an arrow specialty shop." — Danda (Breath of the Wild)
- "You won't see a selection like this anywhere else." — Danda (Breath of the Wild)
- "It's dark out now, so I'm going back to my vaba's booth!" — Makure (Breath of the Wild)
- "For you to buy every last arrow like that, well... I don't think I've ever seen my selection cleared out so completely. But, thanks to you, I think I'll be able to buy my grandchildren some new toys." — Danda (Breath of the Wild)