Male & Female
The Dancing Couple first appear in Castle Town when Link is a child, where they can be seen in the market dancing and complimenting each other with words of affection. They can later be found at Kakariko Village behind the Windmill after Ganondorf invades Hyrule, where they will call Link annoying for invading their personal space.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 238
- "Ohh... You are...so handsome... Just like the King of Hyrule... Hee hee..." — Dancing Couple (Ocarina of Time)
- "Ohh... You are...more beautiful... than Princess Zelda... Hee hee..." — Dancing Couple (Ocarina of Time)
- "Heh.... What an annoying person, interrupting us like this... Don't you agree, my love?" — Dancing Couple (Ocarina of Time)
- "Hee hee... Violating our personal space! He must have something better to do... Don't you agree, darling?" — Dancing Couple (Ocarina of Time)
- Encyclopedia (Les Éditions Soleil) pg. 238