Dalia is a Gerudo child who lives in Gerudo Town. Dalia can be found sleeping at Lorn's General Store during the night and Lorn is her mother. Link can find Dalia and the other three children in Gerudo Town speaking to each other as a group as the sun sets. Kalani asks them if they are in love. Makure then responds that she wants to attend Ashai's class when she grows up and get married. Pearle then comments that Ashai is unmarried and wonders what that means. Lastly, Dalia says that she heard being in love is the sweetest thing in the world, but does not think she can handle something sweeter than berries.
At a certain point, Link will find Dalia crying in an empty area near The Noble Canteen. She is crying because she wanted to plant a fruit orchard there, but the water from the nearby water trough is unusable due to a flow of trash in it. After she is finished speaking, Link will receive "The Mystery Polluter" Side Quest. Link finds out that the source of the trash is a Gerudo named Calyban who enjoys eating Hydromelons on the walls of Gerudo Town and throwing the rinds into the waterway. This pollutes the water trough that Dalia needs in order to grow a fruit orchard. Link convinces Calyban to stop by giving her 10 Wildberries. Calyban then feels bad for Dalia, so she helps clean up the trash.
When Link returns to Dalia, Calyban has already cleaned up her trash and left. Dalia gives Link a Hydromelon that was given to her by "the lady who cleaned it up" as a thank you for caring about her. Dalia says that she also gave her some Wildberries, so Dalia decides that she is going to grow a Wildberry patch there. She tells Link he can come eat the Wildberries anytime he likes and "The Mystery Polluter" Side Quest will be complete. Just as Dalia says, Link can come back later to find that three Wildberry plants have grown there.
|Names in Other Regions|
Dalia crying at the beginning of "The Mystery Polluter" Side Quest
- "My mama sells a bunch of fruit! They're super yummy, so you should buy some, vai-from-out-of-town! Anyway, sav'orq!" — Dalia (Breath of the Wild)
- "Hey, you guys! Are you in love?" — Kalani (Breath of the Wild)
- "When I'm all growed up, I will be! I'll go to Miss Ashai's class, and I'll become in love and I'll get married!" — Makure (Breath of the Wild)
- "Mom says it's really strange that Miss Ashai is unmarried but teaches her class on voe. I wonder what unmarried means..." — Pearle (Breath of the Wild)
- "I heard that being in love and being married is the sweetest thing in the world! But I really like berries, and those are really sweet. I don't know if I can handle something sweeter than that!" — Dalia (Breath of the Wild)
- "I...wanted to use that water and work really hard to plant a fruit orchard..." — Dalia (Breath of the Wild)
- "All this trash keeps getting washed down into the water trough, and now I can't use the water there anymore." — Dalia (Breath of the Wild)
- "You bring me a wildberry, and I can hold off on eating so many melons." — Calyban (Breath of the Wild)
- "Yes, I'll need at least 10..." — Calyban (Breath of the Wild)
- "Now that my craving's been satisfied, I realize just how horribly selfish I've been... Shame on me." — Calyban (Breath of the Wild)
- "I'm going to go help clean up the trash!" — Calyban (Breath of the Wild)
- "Hey! You! Listen to this! Some other vai I've never met before helped me clean up the trash!" — Dalia (Breath of the Wild)
- "Oh! I also got a hydromelon from the lady who cleaned it up! I'll share! It's a sarqso for caring about me!" — Dalia (Breath of the Wild)
- "Oh, yeah, the lady who helped clean gave me some wildberries! So now my field is gonna be a wildberry patch!" — Dalia (Breath of the Wild)
- "You can come eat the berries anytime you like! It'll be great!" — Dalia (Breath of the Wild)