|Game(s)||Tri Force Heroes|
|Main Prize||Random Material|
Daily Riches is a shop and a minigame in Hytopia in Tri Force Heroes. It is a minigame where once per day, Link may pick from a choice of four Treasure Chests and try his luck for a random, hidden piece of Material.
Once per day in real-time, Link may pick one of four Treasure Chests for free, of which one of them contains a pre-selected, random piece of Material. Link is informed what kind of Material he may receive before the game starts. If Link opens a wrong chest, he will receive a Freebie Material instead, which is exclusive to the shop. Once Link opens a chest, he will not be able to open another one until the next day.
If Link returns for every consecutive day, he will find the chests he last opened will still be there, reducing the number of chests left to open and thus increasing his odds of finding a rare Material. This will continue up until the fourth day, when Link is guaranteed to win a rare Material with only one chest remaining. Once the prize is won, Link will be congratulated and the chests will reset the next day. The chests will also reset if Link misses a day.
If Link is unhappy with the prize, he can speak to the owner and pay him 50 Rupees to reset the chests and offer a new prize. Link can repeatedly ask the owner to change the prize for 50 more Rupees each time. However, if Link already opened a chest that day, he will still not be able to open another one until the next day.
|Names in Other Regions|
|FrenchCA||Trésor du jour||Treasure of the day|
|FrenchEU||Magotidien||Possibly a portmanteau of magot (hoard) and quotidien (daily)|
|SpanishEU||Tienda del Cofre del Tesoro||Treasure Chest Store|
|SpanishLA||Tienda del cofre del tesoro||Treasure chest store|
- "Try your luck, but only once a day. Will you get lucky? It's hard to say! Didn't win? Tomorrow you may! Welcome to the Daily Riches shop! Go on, try your luck!" — Daily Riches Owner (Tri Force Heroes)
- "In fact, if you come here four days in a row... you're guaranteed to win!" — Daily Riches Owner (Tri Force Heroes)
- "Hm? What's up, fella? Unhappy with today's lot? The game's free to play, but to change the prize, you'll have to pay. Calm down, fella! Changing the prize and resetting the treasure chests only costs 50 Rupees! Whaddya think? [Change the prize!] You can still only open one chest per day! That's not gonna change, so hope that's OK... [That's fine.] Here you are, fella! Don't ever say I never did ya any favors." — Daily Riches Owner (Tri Force Heroes)
- "You lost FIVE times... Impressive! I have a special gift to acknowledge such spectacularly bad luck. In anticipation of such an occasion, I've ordered a special outfit from the one and only Madame. She calls it... The Dapper Spinner!" — Daily Riches Owner (Tri Force Heroes)
- "They say there's an outfit out there that lets you see inside treasure chests before opening them... What a monstrosity! It's a good thing I invested in these peek-proof chests. Worth every Rupee." — Daily Riches Owner (Tri Force Heroes)