Dagah Keek Shrine
|Dagah Keek Shrine|
|Game(s)||Breath of the Wild|
|Main Item||Silver Rupee|
Entrance to the Shrine
Dagah Keek Shrine is near the pool at the bottom of Veiled Falls in the Lanayru Great Spring. Initially the Ancient Shrine is buried underground. It is possible for Link to gain access to the Shrine at any time but after freeing Divine Beast Vah Ruta, he can get hints about the Shrine by talking to Laruta, who can be found singing in front of Mipha's statue in Zora's Domain. When asked about the what she was singing, she will mention that is sung during the Champion Festival. Listening to the Champion Festival Song, which suggests there is a Trial near Veiled Falls, will begin the Shrine Quest, "The Ceremonial Song".
Link can get more information by talking to Trello, who has accidentally dropped the Ceremonial Trident, a replica of the Lightscale Trident used in the Champion Festival, on the way to have it examined by Dento. If Link finds the Trident and brings it back to Trello, he claims that the Trident has the same power as the Lightscale Trident and can lead a hero to the Trial mentioned in the Champion Festival Song. Trello will later remember the lyrics and note that there is a Pedestal at Veiled Falls like the one Mipha's statue is on.[clarification needed] Trello then states that the legend implies that the Lightscale Trident should be thrust into the Pedestal, replicating the pose of Mipha's statue, and although nothing happened when they tried this, it might work for someone with the Champion's talents.
At Veiled Falls, the Pedestal will activate if Link thrusts either the Lightscale or Ceremonial Trident straight down into the Pedestal by attacking while using the Paraglider. Activating the Pedestal causes the Shrine to rise from beneath the ground and completes the Shrine Quest. As Link enters the Shrine, he is greeted by the Shrine's Monk, Dagah Keek, who states that merely being able to enter the Shrine is proof of Link's worth.
Dagah Keek Shrine features no puzzles, simply a direct path to Dagah Keek. Along this path is a Treasure Chest containing a Silver Rupee, worth 100 Rupees. As Link approaches Dagah Keek, the Monk will give Link a Spirit Orb for reaching the Shrine, and will wish Link well before fading away.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Dagah Keek Shrine
Dagah Keek's Blessing" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "♪La dee dooo!♪ ♪Your trial awaits... It's glowing bright...♪" — Laruta (Breath of the Wild)
- "I just looooove singing! I even remember the song from the Champion Festival! ...Do you want to hear it?" — Laruta (Breath of the Wild)
- "[I want to hear it.] OK! I'm gonna sing it now! The Champion Festival Song! ♪A gift from the sky... a scale of light...♪ ♪Splits the feet... of a Veiled Falls sight...♪ ♪Your trial awaits... It's glowing bright...♪" — Laruta (Breath of the Wild)
- "The ceremonial trident is used in a festival to honor Champion Mipha... The Champion Festival's Lightscale Trident... Well, it's a fake. I planned to have that ceremonial trident examined by Dento, but on the way there, I dropped it off the bridge. It doesn't really matter. It's a fake, after all... I'll have to ask Dento to make a new one. If someone happens to pick it up, they can just keep it." — Trello (Breath of the Wild)
- "That ceremonial trident you're holding... In addition to its combat use, it has the same power as the Lightscale Trident. Originally, the Lightscale Trident was meant to lead the hero to a trial... At least, according to the legend. I believe the Champion Festival Song's lyrics mention this... If you find a child who loves songs, he or she might know it." — Trello (Breath of the Wild)
- "Oh, well... After you left, I remembered the legend. A gift from the sky...a scale of light... Splits the feet...of a Veiled Falls sight... Your trial awaits...it's glowing bright... ... At Veiled Falls, there is a pedestal just like the one Lady Mipha's statue rests upon. The legend indicates that you must thrust the Lightscale Trident into the same place as the statue of Lady Mipha. We tried to do just that long ago, but nothing happened. Perhaps someone with the Champion's talents might have better luck..." — Trello (Breath of the Wild)
- "To you who sets foot in this shrine... I am Dagah Keek. By entering this place, you've already proven your worth" — Dagah Keek (Breath of the Wild)
- "You have done well to arrive at this shrine. A hero rises to right the wrongs of Hyrule. In the name of Goddess Hylia, I bestow upon you this Spirit Orb." — Dagah Keek (Breath of the Wild)
- "May the Goddess smile upon you." — Dagah Keek (Breath of the Wild)