|Title||God of Winds|
|Attributes||Control over cyclones|
|Game(s)||The Wind Waker|
|Era||Era of the Great Sea|
Cyclos used to be as kind and wise as his older brother Zephos, but once his monument was destroyed, he dedicated his life to using his control over cyclones to wreak havoc on all who encountered him. Many say that if one could harness the power of Cyclos' magic, there would be no telling how useful his cyclones could be.
Link can find Cyclos in a humongous cyclone throughout various islands of the Great Sea. These include Mother & Child Isles, the Northern Triangle Island, and Shark Island. If he sails close to it, Cyclos will draw him in, giving Link a slim chance to defeat him with his Bow before being blown away into another part of the Great Sea. If Link succeeds at shooting three Arrows at Cyclos, he will be impressed with his skills and teach the hero the "Ballad of Gales," allowing Link to use the deity's cyclones to warp to different islands in the Great Sea.
Figurine not found.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||ライチン (Raichin)||Thunder God|
- "You want an example of it being a bad thing, then you should see my brother. It saddens me to say that my brother, Cyclos, is miffed about his monument here being broken, and now he spends his time creating cyclones to torment people with." — Zephos (The Wind Waker)
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 259
- "So if you encounter any cyclones at sea, chastise my brother for me, will you?" — Zephos (The Wind Waker)
- "That's a heck of an arm you've got there! And what an eye! No one's ever been able to spot me in there before now! You obviously have mastery of the air. And now that we've established that you're quite the Wind Waker... Let's see if you can handle this!" — Cyclos (The Wind Waker)
- "Waaaaa-hoooooooooooooo! In the hands of a Wind Waker like you, my adorable little cyclones will be as happy as can be! If you need to move like the wind over the ocean deeps, just call on my cyclones! Well, I guess I'll head for home now! See you on down the road!" — Cyclos (The Wind Waker)