The Cucco Lady can be found in Kakariko Village, where she raises and tends to her Cuccos. The Cucco Lady is allergic to Cuccos, so she has a hard time taking care of them and keeping them inside the pen. When Link first meets her, the Cuccos will be running around all over the village. As the Cucco Lady cannot do it herself, she asks Link to round them up and bring them back to their pen. For Link's help, she will reward him with a Bottle. Upon bringing back the Cuccos for a second time, the Cucco Lady will give Link a Purple Rupee.
When Link returns to Kakariko Village as an adult, he can speak to the Cucco Lady to begin the Biggoron's Sword quest. She will tell him that she bred a special new type of miniature Cucco that does not give her an allergic reaction. She then gives him the Pocket Egg which he must carry until it hatches. After the egg hatches, Link must use it to wake up Talon, and then return the new Cucco to the Cucco Lady. She will compliment Link's ability to care for Cuccos and entrust him with her brother's blue Cucco, Cojiro.
|Names in Other Regions|
|FrenchEU||Fille aux cocottes (OoT)||Cucco girl|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 239
- "They say that the Chicken Lady goes to the Lakeside Laboratory to study how to breed pocket-sized Cuccos." — Gossip Stone (Ocarina of Time)
- "They say that the Cucco Lady goes to the Lakeside Laboratory to study how to breed pocket-sized Cuccos." — Gossip Stone (Ocarina of Time 3D)
- "Thank you for finding my Cuccos. I have allergies, so I get goose bumps when I touch them." — Cucco Lady (Ocarina of Time)
- "For helping me, I will give this to you. It's fine glass, and should be useful. Please take good care of it!" — Cucco Lady (Ocarina of Time)
- "I bred a new type of miniature Cucco! I call it the Pocket Cucco! I don't get goose bumps from this baby." — Cucco Lady (Ocarina of Time)
- "Oh, your Cucco looks pretty happy! He must have awakened an extremely lazy guy! You're a good Cucco Keeper! I'll give you a rare, valuable Cucco, if you're interested... Its name is Cojiro, and it used to be my brother's Cucco. Its blue body is quite charming. It's so cute!" — Cucco Lady (Ocarina of Time)
- Encyclopedia (Les Éditions Soleil) pg. 239