We would love to get your opinion on your experience with our site with a short survey. Take Survey
- Not to be confused with Anju, who went by a similar name.
The Cucco Girl runs the Cucco Ranch mini-game south of Kakariko Village in Hyrule, where contestants must dodge her Cuccos in a fenced-in area for as long as possible. She will charge Link a different amount of Rupees depending on the difficulty level he chooses; 20 Rupees for the 'Egg' difficulty, 30 Rupees for the 'Chick' difficulty, 50 Rupees for the 'Rooster' difficulty, and 10 Rupees for the 'Endless' difficulty. The Cucco Girl rewards Link with large sums of Rupees each time he successfully completes a difficulty level. After Link finishes the 'Rooster' level, she rewards him with 150 Rupees and a Piece of Heart.
In 'Endless' difficulty, the Cucco Girl will reward Link with 100 Rupees if he is able to dodge the Cuccos for at least 100 seconds. However if Link manages to reach the 999.99 second limit mark, the Cucco Girl will stop the game and congratulate Link on dodging every Cucco, and gives him the title of Cuccomaster and rewards him with 3,000 Rupees. She thanks Link for taking all this time to play with her Cuccos. Shortly after Link receives the title, a Giant Cucco appears outside the ranch, which the Cucco Girl comments that it only appears once in a blue moon.
|Names in Other Regions|
|FrenchCA||Fille aux cocottes|
|FrenchEU||Jeune femme de l'enclos|
- "You're no fledgling, that's for sure! The Cuccos are hopping happy! Here's your prize—60 Rupees!" — Cucco Girl (A Link Between Worlds)
- "That was amazing! I was on the edge of my seat all the way! Oh yeah, the Cuccos asked me to thank you. Here's a gift—150 Rupees!" — Cucco Girl (A Link Between Worlds)
- "Whooie! That was some spectacular footwork! By the looks of it, you can take on bigger challenges than that. Your prize is 100 Rupees!" — Cucco Girl (A Link Between Worlds)
- "Wow, oh, wowie-wow! You dodged every single Cucco? You know what that makes you? The Cuccomaster! Well, this prize might feel like an insult to someone as incredible as you, but still... Here... 3,00- Rupees!" — Cucco Girl (A Link Between Worlds)
- "Thanks for taking all this time to play with my Cuccos! They like you too, I can tell." — Cucco Girl (A Link Between Worlds)
- "Oh, look! The Giant Cucco came to meet you as well! He usually doesn't like strangers... The Giant Cucco only comes out once in a blue moon, you know. Go talk to him, why don't you?" — Cucco Girl (A Link Between Worlds)