Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Era||Era of the Hero of Time|
Cremia is the elder sister of Romani. She manages Romani Ranch in place of her deceased father. She is best friends with the Stock Pot Inn keeper, Anju, and it is revealed by Romani that she has a crush on Kafei, Anju's fiancée. She treats Romani like a child, a fact that annoys her younger sister. Since the death of her father, everything seems to have been going wrong for Cremia around the Ranch, likely due to the Gorman Brothers. Cremia is known to be a kind-hearted and caring sister, and is almost constantly working, trying to provide for herself and Romani. Despite this, she does not believe Romani about the Ghosts.
If Link helped Romani save the Cows from the Ghosts, Cremia will invite him to accompany her on the ride to deliver the Milk to the Milk Bar. As the road to town has been blocked by the Gorman Brothers, they ride down the Gorman Track instead. As the brothers intend to steal the Milk, Link must prevent them from doing so. After they deliver the milk, Cremia will reward Link with the Romani Mask. If the quest is completed again after obtaining the mask, Cremia gives Link either a Gold Rupee or a hug. The decision amounts to a random choice with a 50/50 probability for either outcome.
Even though some of the citizens of Clock Town are taking refuge at Romani Ranch on the night of the Final Day, Cremia reveals that she knows they are not safe from the Moon in the Ranch, either, and sadly accepts the fate that awaits all of them. Knowing that they probably will not live another day, Cremia grants her younger sister, who does not know of the fate that will befall them, the wish to drink Chateau Romani for the first time, something she had been denying Romani since she was not an adult yet. Furthermore, she acknowledges Romani as an adult and even promises to make her a mask to officially signify her younger sister's status as a grown-up. Before heading back to their home, Cremia asks her sister to sleep with her in her bed, to which Romani agrees.
During the ending sequence, Cremia can be seen cheering on her younger sister, who is practicing her Bow. Cremia is later seen witnessing Anju's wedding with Kafei.
|Dawn of the First Day|
|6:00 AM||Romani Ranch||Tends to Cows on the southeastern side of Romani Ranch.||—|
|Night of the First Day|
|6:00 PM||Romani Ranch House||Eats dinner with Romani.||—|
|8:00 PM||Romani Ranch House||Goes to bed.||—|
- There is a typo on the Nintendo 64 version of Majora's Mask when Cremia gives Link a hug.
- In the Majora's Mask demo, Cremia referred to Madame Aroma as her aunt. In the final release, she simply calls her a middle-aged woman.
- Though the Triforce is not worshiped in Termina, Cremia has a Triforce-shaped belt buckle.
- Romani and Cremia were set to appear in the Majora's Mask manga by Akira Himekawa but were cut as Akira Himekawa could not fit them in the story. This omission is acknowledged in a side note at the end of the manga.
|Names in Other Regions|
- "I guess it's been a while now since our father died. I'm trying to take care of the ranch, but things have been getting unstable lately...the cows always seem bothered and frazzled, and I'm finding broken bottles everywhere... Who's doing it, I don't know..." — Cremia (Majora's Mask)
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books), pg. 245
- "In town...I have a friend. Her name's Anju..." — Cremia (Majora's Mask)
- "Romani knows... My sister, Cremia, has someone in town she likes... But that person is supposed to get married the day of the carnival. It's hard for my sister... Going into town..." — Romani (Majora's Mask)
- "Romani was practicing... For tonight...Tonight... They are coming... They... They come at night every year when the carnival gets closer. They come riding in a bright, shining ball, and many of them come down...to the barn... My older sister won't believe me... But Romani must protect the cows!" — Romani (Majora's Mask)
- "By doing one good deed, a child becomes an adult. That mask is only given to a limited number of adult customers. It's proof of membership. I now acknowledge you as being an adult!" — Cremia (Majora's Mask)
- "You did it! You helped Cremia! You feel all warm and fuzzy! inside! [sic] Sigh... You could get used to this!" — N/A (Majora's Mask)
- punk7890, , Twitter, published September 20, 2018, retrieved July 5, 2019.
- "Actually... I know... We're not safe here, either... That's how life goes, I guess. There are some things in life that you can't change no matter how hard you try." — Cremia (Majora's Mask)
- "It's "Chateau Romani." It's the first time I get to drink it! Until now, my sister always said "Wait until you're an adult." But why now?" — Romani (Majora's Mask)
- "You've become an adult now, Romani...I see it in you. I'm acknowledging it. [...] Well, yes, I'll make one for you..." — Cremia (Majora's Mask)
- "Sleep with me in my bed tonight, OK, Romani?" — Cremia (Majora's Mask)
- "You feel all warm and fuzzy! inside!" — N/A (Majora's Mask)
- "Ah... You. Did my aunt put you to work?" — Liliana, Proto:The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask/Preview Demo/Text differences, The Cutting Room Floor, published February 26, 2011, retrieved April 12, 2015.
- "Ah... You. Did some middle-aged woman put you to work?" — Cremia (Majora's Mask)
- "We couldn't work them into the story no matter how we tried, so we're putting them here... Cremia and Romani." (Majora's Mask Manga (Viz Media), pg. )