The Command menu allows the player to move all playable Warriors without directly controlling them. On the left side of the Command menu, a list of all playable Warriors is displayed. Each Warrior in the list points a colored line to the right side of the Command menu, where a map can be found. The arrows point to where each playable Warrior is located on the Stage. Selecting a Warrior will bring the cursor to the map, where the player can move on a grid system to choose where to send the Warrior. If a location has any points of interest, for example, a Hylian Captain, an option to send the Warrior to the Hylian Captain or only to move the selected location will appear. Points of interest able to be selected include Keeps, Enemies, Warriors and allied Captains. Below the list of Warriors, the victory conditions, defeat conditions, and mission are displayed in a list which can be cycled through using L and R. Above the map also displays the amount of time spent in battle, and if playing in Adventure Mode or Challenge Mode, will also display the amount of damage taken.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "You can command playable warriors to march to given destinations, even when you aren't directly controlling them. Open the Info screen and choose Command, then choose a warrior. Confirm their destination to set them on their way." — Tutorial (Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition)
- "To this location." — Command (Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition)
- "L Victory Conditions R" — Command (Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition)
- "Elapsed Time" — Command (Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition)
- "Damage Taken" — Command (Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition)