|Era||Era of Light and Dark|
The Lynna City Comedian can be found in Lynna City in the present, standing with his Sidekick just outside of the house with the blue roof. The Comedian is very fond of the jokes he tells, but it seems he is the only one who appreciates them. Even his own Sidekick will disapprove of the Comedian's jokes.
The Lynna City Comedian plays a role in the Trading Sequence. Link can trade him the Cheesy Mustache to aid him with his comedy. In exchange, the Comedian will tell Link the Funny Joke, which can then be told to Dekadin to continue the Trading Sequence. With the Comedian's new mustache, his Sidekick asks if he plans on restarting his comedy routine anew.
|Names in Other Regions|
- This character was also referred to as the Lynna City Comedian in the Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages Official Nintendo Player's Guide by Nintendo of America. However, because Art & Artifacts retconned this term, it is not considered Canon.
- "Funny Business
Hold on to your sides when you talk to the bow-tied man in the fancy coattails. He works as a comedian, and one of his knee-slappers will be the perfect trading item for the sad Dekadin in the past." (The Official Nintendo Player's Guide for The Legend of Zelda Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages (Nintendo of America), pg. 71)
- Art & Artifacts (Dark Horse Books), pg. 211 (OoA)
- "Lynna City Comedian" (Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages Official Nintendo Player's Guide (Nintendo of America), pg. 118)
- "So what kinda candy's never on time??? Choco-late! Isn't that a sweet joke!" — Comedian (Oracle of Ages)
- "That joke goes against our aesthetics, ya know..." — Sidekick (Oracle of Ages)
- "I need something that will make people laugh. I wonder if a fake mustache would work?" — Comedian (Oracle of Ages)
- "OK, buddy, I'm gonna teach you the funniest gag I know! OK... Here goes!" — Comedian (Oracle of Ages)
- "So, you wanna start over from scratch?" — Sidekick (Oracle of Ages)
- "スーベルと相方" — Nintendo, 登場キャラクターギャラリー４／スーベルと相方, Official Japanese Oracle of Ages Site, published n.d., retrieved January 8, 2017.