Waking the Master Craftsman's Son
Cojiro is received in Ocarina of Time's Trading Quest from the Cucco Lady after waking up Talon in Kakariko Village. Unlike most other Cuccos, its feathers are entirely blue. Cojiro originally belonged to her brother, the Master Craftsman's Son. During the seven years of Link's absence, Cojiro was given to the Cucco Lady and the Master Craftsman's Son disappeared from the Village, after which Cojiro has never been crowing again. Taking Cojiro to the Lost Woods, where the Master Craftsman's Son disappeared to, causes it to finally crow once more. Upon showing it to him, he exclaims that Cojiro can usually only be tamed by a "nice person", after which he gives Link the Odd Mushroom in exchange for Cojiro.
- An unused sprite of Cojiro exists in Cadence of Hyrule's source code, complete with all of its names in foreign languages.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
Cojiro's unused sprite from Cadence of Hyrule
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 120 (OoT)
- "Its name is Cojiro, and it used to be my brother's Cucco. Its blue body is quite charming. It's so cute!" — Cucco Lady (Ocarina of Time 3D)
- "Since my brother has gone, it's strange, but Cojiro has stopped crowing." — Cucco Lady (Ocarina of Time 3D)
- "Cojiro? Why? Normally only a nice guy like me can tame you..." — Master Craftsman's Son (Ocarina of Time 3D)