Clean Cut is a minigame in Skyward Sword located on Bamboo Island. It is run by Peater and costs 10 Rupees to play.
When the game begins, Link will be faced with a giant bamboo plant. He must cut the plant as many times as possible before the top of the bamboo touches the ground.
Link can randomly receive one of the following prizes if he has cut the bamboo enough times.
- Performing a Spin Attack counts as hitting the bamboo twice
- Cutting two pieces of bamboo at the same time as they fall counts as two cuts
- Stabbing the bamboo causes it to drop vertically, allowing for a reliable high number of cuts
- According to a Gossip Stone, Peater claims he holds a record of 43 slices.
- The counter resets after exceeding 64 cuts. This means that 65 cuts is counted as 1 cut, 66 cuts count as 2 cuts and so on. 
| Names in Other Regions
||竹のスパスパ斬り (Take no Supasupa Kiri)
||Super Super Bamboo Slicing
||Milpedazos de bambú