Claree is a shopkeeper and a member of the Sheikah Tribe who lives in Kakariko Village, where she owns the Armor Shop, Enchanted. When Link first steps into her store, she will proudly declare that all of her items belong to a brand named the "Claree Collection" and recommends one of the pieces. Claree is also willing to buy items from the hero. If Link asks what the Claree Collection is, she will explain that the collection is curated by none other than herself. She points out that certain items have specific features. Claree is very upbeat and tells Link he can ask her about anything.
When Link decides to sell her something, Claree can react in a few different ways. She can be in shock over the item, end up thrilled,admit that she was eyeing what he sold, or proclaim that she has been looking for that particular item. She will claim to buy anything, and even suggests that Link sell anything he does not need anymore. Once their business is concluded, she will express how excited she gets over things that are from beyond Kakariko's borders.
Claree is named after a cranberry. This is more apparent in French and Spanish.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "... Hey! Who do you think you are?! Don't you think it's rude to barge into a lady's room at night? ...Huh? Isn't that a Sheikah Slate? Could it be that you're the legendary swordsman my grandma told me about? The one from the Great Calamity?! Huh. I thought you'd be a LOT older. Honestly, it's hard for someone as young as me to imagine the Great Calamity... But...judging by the look on your face, I suppose it's hard for you to imagine it too? ... Seriously? Well...I suppose there are a lot of crazy things in this world that are hard to grasp. Oh, my name's Lasli. I run a clothing shop in the village with my older sister, Claree. You should stop by sometime." — Lasli (Breath of the Wild)
- "Claree" — N/A (Breath of the Wild)
- "Welcome to Enchanted, my high-end boutique!" — Claree (Breath of the Wild)
- "We exclusively stock the special garments of the Claree Collection! In fact, that stealth chest guard over there is highly recommended!" — Claree (Breath of the Wild)
- "Oh, and we also buy anything you don't need, so just talk to me when you're ready!" — Claree (Breath of the Wild)
- "The Claree Collection! As in a a high-end collection curated by me, Claree. BUT OF COURSE. I've personally selected each and every item in here using my flawless fashion sense." — Claree (Breath of the Wild)
- "It's all HIGHLY recommended. Each item has its own unique features and abilities, so take a good look!" — Claree (Breath of the Wild)
- "Do you need something else? Go on--ask me anything!" — Claree (Breath of the Wild)
- "I never thought I could buy such a thing! I'm still in shock! Thanks a bunch" — Claree (Breath of the Wild)
- "Yay, I'm sooo thrilled! What a great haul!" — Claree (Breath of the Wild)
- "How lucky am I? I was eyeing that!" — Claree (Breath of the Wild)
- "Yay! I've been wanting this!" — Claree (Breath of the Wild)
- "I'll buy anything that can be bought! Don't hold back, just sell, sell, sell!" — Claree (Breath of the Wild)
- "Do you have anything else? I'll buy everything you have, if you want!" — Claree (Breath of the Wild)
- "If you don't need something, why not use this opportunity to sell it?" — Claree (Breath of the Wild)
- "Being stuck in this tiny town, I get pretty excited about stuff from the outside... I'm always happy to take a look at what you've collected, so come back if you ever want to sell anything!" — Claree (Breath of the Wild)
- "Isn't that lovely? It's a limited-edition Enchanted exclusive!" — Claree (Breath of the Wild)
- "While you wear it, your footsteps are nearly soundless, so it's perfect for hunting and stuff." — Claree (Breath of the Wild)
- "Oh, but it offers very little defense. Small price for the extra stealth..." — Claree (Breath of the Wild)